It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

honx: is there any successor to this thread?
i have further keys to get rid of...
Nope, nobody has done so yet.
I'm considering it, although I was going to wait until I had some money to buy a large amount of games to get the thing kickstarted first.
I'm also uncertain on, if I DID do it, whether it'd be better to make a new thread or merge it with the current one I have.
Or to just let someone else do it.
Post edited November 14, 2016 by zeogold
Thank you for everyone! Just for being nice ;)
zeogold: I'm considering it, although I was going to wait until I had some money to buy a large amount of games to get the thing kickstarted first.
I'm also uncertain on, if I DID do it, whether it'd be better to make a new thread or merge it with the current one I have.
Just as my 2 cents, the GOG community giveaway should never be merged with one with games from other places.
zeogold: I'm considering it, although I was going to wait until I had some money to buy a large amount of games to get the thing kickstarted first.
Cavalary: Just as my 2 cents, the GOG community giveaway should never be merged with one with games from other places.
Amen to that!
Yes - the puzzlemaster in charge of both Community giveaways (GOG/Steam - of course in seperate threads) I vote for this :)
Post edited November 18, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Yes - the puzzlemaster in charge of both Community giveaways (GOG/Steam - of course in seperate threads) I vote for this :)
I second that vote :)
high rated
I have a code for Victor Vran.
Message me if you want it.

Edit: Code Given.
Post edited November 19, 2016 by Myren
S.Garffsky: I second that vote :)
Tripled. (As long as it is fine with moonshineshadow, of course)
Cavalary: Just as my 2 cents, the GOG community giveaway should never be merged with one with games from other places.
Completely agree!
The BBBBoB mixed GOG, Steam and even Desura games in one thread, so it may not be an heresy, but I'm agree that a separate thread for each community is better.
MaxFulvus: The BBBBoB mixed GOG, Steam and even Desura games in one thread, so it may not be an heresy, but I'm agree that a separate thread for each community is better.
I'd rather say 1 thread for GoG (main interest for most, since this is everyone's reason for being here in the first place) and 1 thread for everything else (since 99% of this one is gonna be Steam anyways, due to platform popularity and that several others are usually providing Steam keys as well.)

Sadly I doubt there would be much activity in a, say "Community GA (itchio)" anyways... and isn't Desura technicall y dead, iirc (remember hearing something about this a few months ago)
Post edited November 19, 2016 by Habanerose
Habanerose: and isn't Desura technically dead, iirc (remember hearing something about this a few months ago)
they are technically, but they do have new owners that is going to try and revive them:

OnePlay has recently bought the Desura and Royale assets from Bad Juju.
We are working hard behind the scenes
to relaunch your favorite indie gaming platform
te_lanus: they are technically, but they do have new owners that is going to try and revive them:

OnePlay has recently bought the Desura and Royale assets from Bad Juju.
We are working hard behind the scenes
to relaunch your favorite indie gaming platform
te_lanus:
Thanks for the info. Hope things work out better for them.
Habanerose: As long as it is fine with moonshineshadow, of course
I closed the giveaway so it is not really my place to have a say in this.