It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CuCuJambo: I readed the rules and i believe that this mistake will no longer happened.I want second chance for The withcer- Enchanced edition.I hope everything is forgoten.
Best regards, CuCuJambo!!!!
I'm sorry but... I see no point asking for games here anymore:

"People banned from this giveaway: CuCuJambo - attacking me in chat after a denied request "
high rated
Good day, Sir. If that copy of Shadowrun Returns is still available, I'd like to throw my name in the hat.

Also, big thanks to moonshineshadow for acting as the intermediary of this whole giveaway thing. Hes taking time out of his day to help unused games get to good homes and only asks for thanks and civility in return; A noble endeavor.
Thank you moonshineshadow for managing and moderating the community giveaway. Special thanks to EndreWhiteMane for the Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition. I really appreciate it. :)
Azhdar: Thank you moonshineshadow for managing and moderating the community giveaway.
Ditto

That is a lot of work and really would be a mess without the effort.
low rated
Azhdar: Thank you moonshineshadow for managing and moderating the community giveaway.
tinyE: Ditto

That is a lot of work and really would be a mess without the effort.
Too bad that he does not like me and he refused all my humble requests :°(
Okay I am gonna stop posting. Everything I put up this morning is getting me shit! :P
tinyE: Okay I am gonna stop posting. Everything I put up this morning is getting me shit! :P
We dont trust you!
If it is not too much to ask for, I'd be happy to receive Shadowrun Returns. I've heard many great things about this one and I'm a sucker for RPGs. If by chance is still available please notify me. And as always, a big thank you, moonshineshadow for the effort you're putting in this giveaway. :)
high rated
For YaTEdiGo Tomorrow comes Today with this Dead on Synchronicity

ylitvinenko yells "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream"!

For years, Gengar78 has been hearing about wondrous Tales of Maj'Eyal

Tekkaman-James seeks the comfort of Anodyne

ScotchMonkey went Rogue and formed a Squadron in order to experience Star Wars live in 3D

Receiving Majesty Gold HD would cut mwnn's wishlist in half

MasterCrumble Watches the Shadow

cogadh is on quest for a Classic Rune

The Master Lodium is ready to manage their own Edition of Consortium

Carmageddon would Pack aspower to the Max
Now I just realized that Wing Commander 1+2 was never gone.....and I asked for Deus Ex for the sole reason that I thought someone had already claimed it because I didn't see it in the first page thinking it was an update.....and I dared to ask for another game in a span of a couple of days or so.....goddammit, I am a dick.
seleapi: Too bad that he does not like me and he refused all my humble requests :°(
When you first asked, I told you to become an active member since you had basically no posts. And yes I also denied the second request since it was only three days later.
So clearly I don't like you ;-)
moonshineshadow: When you first asked, I told you to become an active member since you had basically no posts. And yes I also denied the second request since it was only three days later.
So clearly I don't like you ;-)
Wooah now that my reputation is skyrocketing i will ask for all the games :D
seleapi: Wooah now that my reputation is skyrocketing i will ask for all the games :D
Just keep in mind that reputation number is one thing and actual participation in the forum is another. ;)
high rated
Big thank you to Senteria for donating Shadowrun Returns!

And thanks again to moonshineshadow for managing the giveaway. :D
Hello all! Season's greetings!

I see there are several copies of Blackguards Special Edition available. Since I managed to control myself this winter sale (it wasn't easy, but it was a necessity), I did not came close to that level of spending. Would it be possible for me to apply to one of the available copies? Thank you.
It is a turn-based fantasy tactical combat. With hexes! I loved it since I first saw it on GOG! Instantly wishlisted!

(BTW, I just noticed that the Blackguards Special Edition is much more expensive than the Blackguards 2 game. I can understand that the first game had a greater investment to recoup, but I still don't think that such price difference is common. Can someone explain to me the price difference? Thank you.)