It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

over thousand occasions and only one game stolen? unbelievable! thats very good news about this community ;-)
high rated
flanner: over thousand occasions and only one game stolen? unbelievable! thats very good news about this community ;-)
Pretty sure a game could only be stolen if it was on a multi-game code, so recipient was given the code and told to just select what they were nominated or asked for but grabbed more than that and didn't fix it (since there were a few cases, or at least I clearly remember one, when someone accidentally grabbed more games but then purchased gift copies of the rest and donated them back, and may be cases when games accidentally taken this way were turned back into codes by GOG and then donated back that way). So definitely less opportunities than that, but yes, I guess it is sort of nice...
Though frankly I find it very much not nice that it is notable, instead of that one case being a shocker... But... people.
flanner: over thousand occasions and only one game stolen? unbelievable! thats very good news about this community ;-)
Cavalary: Pretty sure a game could only be stolen if it was on a multi-game code, so recipient was given the code and told to just select what they were nominated or asked for but grabbed more than that and didn't fix it (since there were a few cases, or at least I clearly remember one, when someone accidentally grabbed more games but then purchased gift copies of the rest and donated them back, and may be cases when games accidentally taken this way were turned back into codes by GOG and then donated back that way). So definitely less opportunities than that, but yes, I guess it is sort of nice...
Though frankly I find it very much not nice that it is notable, instead of that one case being a shocker... But... people.
when i was nominated i got list with many games including quite expensive ones too, so i meant that things went always like this. my mistake. although, pretty much occasions to steal anyway if i wasnt very rare exception who got list of many games
Post edited September 16, 2016 by flanner
More like people were paying attention. There's lots of scammers scuttling around on the forums. Lots of non-scamemrs as well however.
thank you wanderer_27.
cecil: thank you wanderer_27.
...are you in the right thread?
cecil: thank you wanderer_27.
zeogold: ...are you in the right thread?
oh never mind sorry about that as Zeo said wrong thread
I think this thread should be locked now .
Painted_Doll: I think this thread should be locked now .
Maybe if someone else will pick it up later, it could be used to announce it. Other than that, probably, but that's moon's call.
high rated
If every thread was locked just because it is not ongoing anymore, 95% of the forum would be closed down. So no, I see no reason why this needs to be locked.
moonshineshadow: If every thread was locked just because it is not ongoing anymore, 95% of the forum would be closed down. So no, I see no reason why this needs to be locked.
Anor Londo wasn't locked & looked what happened to it.
high rated
Cavalary: Pretty sure a game could only be stolen if it was on a multi-game code, so recipient was given the code and told to just select what they were nominated or asked for but grabbed more than that and didn't fix it (since there were a few cases, or at least I clearly remember one, when someone accidentally grabbed more games but then purchased gift copies of the rest and donated them back, and may be cases when games accidentally taken this way were turned back into codes by GOG and then donated back that way). So definitely less opportunities than that, but yes, I guess it is sort of nice...
Sadly the case of the stolen game reported by moonshineshadow was anything but accidentally redeeming more than one game.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Sadly the case of the stolen game reported by moonshineshadow was anything but accidentally redeeming more than one game.
Still, 1432 games (542 recipients) > 1 stolen game (one jerk recipient). That's a near flawless community & hosting achievement.
I haven't had the opportunity to write this earlier - thank you moonshineshadow for running this thread. Thank you all the donors.

Huge thank you for all of you who donated games received by me! ;-) And thanks all of you who got games from (only few, but still) my donations.

You're all awesome! :-)
Post edited September 27, 2016 by zeffyr
is there any successor to this thread?
i have further keys to get rid of...