It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

THANKS for all the hard work and all the joy you brought! =)
I'd like to thank moonshineshadow for all her work.
Definitely she is one the individuals that made this community great.
Wish you all the best luck with a new job.
Thanks a lot once again and good luck with everything you do!

I've recently finished The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut I received form this giveaway, donated by Elterprise. Thanks again for many hours of pure fun!
I'm not a fan of statistics but those are amazing ! Thanks to all the generous donors who participed and to Moonshineshadow for her perfect work for so long. Have fun with your new projects !
I would like to express my deep appreciation for such a noble and selfless effort. All the best!
high rated
Vythonaut: Impressive numbers -- i hope this thread won't be forgotten for the future GOGers to see, admire and why not, surpass. It is the proof of what a small community of gamers around the world can do. Everyone who participated in this giveaway is worthy of many thanksgiving while Moon / Sinistar / Trentonlf are worthy of respect for all their hard work.
Very well said, +1.

moonshineshadow, IAmSinistar, and trentonlf - the sublime trinity of The GOG Community Giveaway institution.

The many many donors, without whom it wouldn't have been possible for this institution to come to life.

Many thanks to all and everyone of you, you're all models to live up to.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Very well said, +1.

moonshineshadow, IAmSinistar, and trentonlf - the sublime trinity of The GOG Community Giveaway institution.

The many many donors, without whom it wouldn't have been possible for this institution to come to life.

Many thanks to all and everyone of you, you're all models to live up to.
Has anyone given props yet to the fleet of insanely enthusiastic and often-creative nominators?
thanks moonshineshadow for running this giveaway and thank all the donors
I have never seen such an organized giveaway and thread, which is hard to keep clean and monitored on daily basis.
thanks again for your time and hard work
I wanna thank moonshineshadow as well! Amazing job you did for us! I once got the Lego Batman game from the giveaway. Thanks again to you and to Thunderstone. :)
high rated
bler144: Has anyone given props yet to the fleet of insanely enthusiastic and often-creative nominators?
I think you just did?
Thanks a lot for the hard job :)
high rated
bler144: Has anyone given props yet to the fleet of insanely enthusiastic and often-creative nominators?
HypersomniacLive: I think you just did?
Yeah, but not nearly as creatively as the nominators did their thing. If I were on my game I'd make a list of specifically who deserved thanks (ahem), and mimic their nominating style in writing their praise.
high rated
bler144: Yeah, but not nearly as creatively as the nominators did their thing. If I were on my game I'd make a list of specifically who deserved thanks (ahem), and mimic their nominating style in writing their praise.
Reading your character's backstory really did wear you down, eh?
bler144: Yeah, but not nearly as creatively as the nominators did their thing. If I were on my game I'd make a list of specifically who deserved thanks (ahem), and mimic their nominating style in writing their praise.
HypersomniacLive: Reading your character's backstory really did wear you down, eh?
Heh, no - up at ungodly early hours the past two mornings with a sick kid (strep). Even going to bed earlier than usual I'm just not feeling particularly sharp or energetic.

Also going through some mood issues. Me or the kid or both I'm not sure ;)
high rated
bler144: Heh, no - up at ungodly early hours the past two mornings with a sick kid (strep). Even going to bed earlier than usual I'm just not feeling particularly sharp or energetic.

Also going through some mood issues. Me or the kid or both I'm not sure ;)
Looks like you need to be lynched or NK-ed before D2 then...

On a more serious note, very sorry to hear the little one is sick. My best wishes for both of you to swiftly make it through this with as little discomfort as possible.