It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Well if only games are left that almost everyone has because of them being free, I'd consider ending it nevertheless ;-)
I doubt it'll end. You'll get more games as soon as the next promo hits, knowing this crowd.
Unless you for some reason decide to end it before this happens, in which case I'm buying a pack of games MYSELF and starting it AGAIN.
So yeah. It ain't endin' that easily, sucker.
Post edited March 03, 2016 by zeogold
high rated
moonshineshadow: Well if only games are left that almost everyone has because of them being free, I'd consider ending it nevertheless ;-)
mchack: hmm, I think ending this great GA is only possible if all the (non-free) games are given out before the next big sale hits (did someone say insomnia?!?) >;-)
Too late and well the list should be a bit larger again :D
Yeah. I'm not worrying either.
I would be surprised if we didn't have a big sale some time in March.
I'd like to nominate amrit9037 for Elven Legacy Collection.
Post edited March 03, 2016 by ShadowPatriarch
All this talk about disbanding made me go tiptoe, so I cautiously recommend pablodusk and all ma Dawgs to roll for the Sea.

Every second counts as we shift to Super Turbo while trying to find Champion YaTEdiGo to steer the ship with our expEdition to Guacamelee!
v3: All this talk about disbanding made me go tiptoe, so I cautiously recommend pablodusk and all ma Dawgs to roll for the Sea.

Every second counts as we shift to Super Turbo while trying to find Champion YaTEdiGo to steer the ship with our expEdition to Guacamelee!
LOL a bit embarrassed to say this one took me a minute ;) "Wait, where's Expedition: Conquistador? What's it have to do with Guaca... OOOoooh NOW I get it!"
high rated
mrkgnao: With 14 Dragonspheres and 13 Worms Forts it's unlikely to happen anytime soon.
Not so fast!
*throws codes at moonshineshadows feet and runs off*
please take a minute to +++ doc0075's and mchack's posts on this page!

here

here

here

here

one to grow on
Post edited March 04, 2016 by drealmer7
high rated
mrkgnao: With 14 Dragonspheres and 13 Worms Forts it's unlikely to happen anytime soon.
I think giving away the three copies of VR Soccer '96 will prove harder.

Cheers to all and everyone that replenishes the pot of goodies, +1s all around.
HypersomniacLive: I think giving away the three copies of VR Soccer '96 will prove harder.

Cheers to all and everyone that replenishes the pot of goodies, +1s all around.
That game isn't that bad. :P
Doc0075: Not so fast!
*throws codes at moonshineshadows feet and runs off*
hello, you're a reputable prson and i have a business proposition for you. it can only be done in the U.K. and i am just posting here so you can check my rep before deciding anything. please check chat for full details :-)

@doc
Post edited March 04, 2016 by timmy010
high rated
tinyE: That game isn't that bad. :P
That may be true, but it doesn't seem to be particularly popular.
Thank you moonshineshadow for hosting this great giveaway.
Thank you mrkgnao for nominating me.
Thank you Kadder for donating the game, "Nations Gold Edition, The".

Much thanks and appreciation!
I'd like to nominate bushidoukitsune for Wing Commander: Academy.
BenKii:
Thanks to Benkii for nomination of Thea: The Awakening and to DampSquib for donating the game.
i'd like to nominate the host. i just don't know what for.