It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vyraexii: and you can do that???
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/drunken-peasants-podcast/images/5/59/Yes-you-can.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160120222558
So, I managed to play D, luckily it's a very short game (there's even a time counter in the game, so you NEED to beat it within that timeframe,but it's manageable). The good thing is, it's a very atmospheric title. It's something strange, much different from other survival horror (even because you have no control over the actions of the protagonist, if not when you need to solve the puzzle, she moves by herself in fixed spots etc), still fascinating. Animations are VERY slow and unskippable, but it's an ancient game after all.
I don't understand if the location of those bugs is random, since I started the game two times and I found bugs in different locations. Got lost in the end when you need to find the secret passage in the wall, but overall a solid experience if you like horror-themed titles.
Thanks again for this Apehater!
HypersomniacLive: *slips a folded note into Moon's pocket*

-- Phc7006 had a lapse; no, no, not one in judgement, only of Time.
Many thanks for Timelapse, to Apehater for the generous donation, to HypersomniacLive for nominating me and to moonshineshadow for being the host of this GA ;-)
Vyraexii: [...] and you can do that???
In case this is a serious question - click on "My Settings" on the "General discussion" page, and change the selection for "Posts per topic page". You can do the same for "Topics per forum page".
Vyraexii: [...] and you can do that???
HypersomniacLive: In case this is a serious question - click on "My Settings" on the "General discussion" page, and change the selection for "Posts per topic page". You can do the same for "Topics per forum page".
ty sir i actually hadn't noticed that at first i'm such a dunce
HypersomniacLive: In case this is a serious question - click on "My Settings" on the "General discussion" page, and change the selection for "Posts per topic page". You can do the same for "Topics per forum page".
Vyraexii: ty sir i actually hadn't noticed that at first i'm such a dunce
You probably just never had a need for the feature. If I didn't play forum mafia, I probably wouldn't have noticed/switched either.

Dunce is more than a bit harsh ;)
You're welcome, and don't be so hard on yourself.
HypersomniacLive: You're welcome, and don't be so hard on yourself.
if i dont no one else will XD
Vyraexii: if i dont no one else will XD
Ha, don't be so sure about that.

PaterAlf: I sorted them the wrong way. Right at the moment I'm playing Conquistador: Expedions. ;-)
Wow, must have missed this one - is it any good?
Thanks. I just changed that setting too.
HypersomniacLive: Wow, must have missed this one - is it any good?
I like it. It's not flawless, but there are lots of interesting decisions to be made and many of the fights can be avoided by using diplomacy.
PaterAlf: I like it. It's not flawless, but there are lots of interesting decisions to be made and many of the fights can be avoided by using diplomacy.
So, nothing like Expeditions: Conquistador, eh?
HypersomniacLive: So, nothing like Expeditions: Conquistador, eh?
Nah, a completely different gaming experience. ;)
PaterAlf: Nah, a completely different gaming experience. ;)
Good, I'll wishlist it for now then.
high rated
Important information:

I'll close the giveaway at the end of August.

No I'm not leaving the forum or anything. But as some of you may have noticed, in the last weeks I have not been able to update every day like I used to. I just don't have the time and the energy. And it is only going to get worse. There are only three months left until I need to have finished my current project and of course in addition I need to find a new job for the time after that. So my schedule will be consisting mostly of working and sleeping ;-)

I'm not accepting donations anymore starting today. When the months ends, I'll inform the donors of codes that are not redeemed yet, so that they can do something else with them. Exception would be if someone steps up to take over who most of the donors agree that the codes should be given to.