It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry to see that moon will not be able to take this further. Hope someone else will take the wheel ;)

If it wasn't requested by someone else already then I'd like to give Driftmoon a try. Many thanks!
moonshineshadow: I'll close the giveaway at the end of August.
Thank you so much for all of the hard work you've done. <3 I hope you find a job, and that we continue seeing you around the forums. :)
It's not in my habit to break my own rule, but regarding the closing of this amazing GA and the fact that I want to test a fan patch to add french subtitles to really enjoy it, I would like to request Sam & Max season 2 Beyond Time and Space please ?
Thanks Moon for the time and efforts to manage the Community GA. I hope a third chosen one will be revealed among us.
Hail to the Moon !
Thanks for your work on this here, moonshineshadow.
moonshineshadow:
Thank you for all you've done.
Now who knows, maybe someone else will pick it up from September, maybe it'll be laid to rest for a while and then restarted later, maybe it'll be the end of the concept for good, but either way, it was a good run while it lasted. Surprisingly good, considering what's been going on with the community.
Moon,

I just stopped in to thank you for ALL of your hard work and generosity.

Thank you and I wish you the best in finding your next project.
moonshineshadow: Life. Life happens.
Good luck with the project and job hunting! Thank you for all your efforts here.
moonshineshadow: Important information:
Hugest thanks ever for taking on this gargantuan task as long as you did. You made a lot of people happy. Not even sure how to express my appreciation in words, so I'll just give a *big hug* :-)

I hope things will get a bit more calm for you soon. Sounds like you could use a few more dozen holidays :-p
Thank you so much for all the time and work you dedicated to this giveaway. Good luck with your job hunt!
Post edited August 13, 2016 by Yezemin
low rated
A pity to see the giveaway coming to an end. I hope it will live again in some shape or form. Great big thanks to Moonshineshadow and everyone who donated games. With giveaways becoming much rarer, this was ashining beacon of GOG forum community generosity.
Thank you Moonshine Shadow for all you did for us.
IAmSinistar took right decision passing on his legacy to you.
We will never forget you.
I wish you all the very best for your life ahead.
Best of luck.
ok so if in case this giveaway really ends I'd like Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader because I'm not afraid of grindwall and hack'n'slash mechanics. ;p
if it's stillavailable I'd beg for Interstate '76
Thank you for this thread moonshineshadow .
high rated
moonshineshadow: I'll close the giveaway at the end of August.
Thank you for hosting this monster giveaway for more than nine months! Must have been about a thousand games that were given away here and I can't even imagine how much work it was to organize the whole thing. You've really done a great job!!!

My best wishes for your current project and I hope you find a great new job after that!