It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: May I request Edna & Harvey: The Breakout? :)
bler144: Is that the one where they both have acne?
I have no idea. I played a bit of the sequel, but I feel I'm losing on some story by skipping the first.
HijacK: I have no idea. I played a bit of the sequel, but I feel I'm losing on some story by skipping the first.
Well then, I nominate Lifthrasil for nominating Hijack for Edna and Harvey: The Breakout.
HijacK: I have no idea. I played a bit of the sequel, but I feel I'm losing on some story by skipping the first.
bler144: Well then, I nominate Lifthrasil for nominating Hijack for Edna and Harvey: The Breakout.
I concur!

helpful bunch, eh, moonss?
You won't miss anything because in fact the second one is a prequel to the first.
bler144: Well then, I nominate Lifthrasil for nominating Hijack for Edna and Harvey: The Breakout.
drealmer7: I concur!
helpful bunch, eh, moonss?
Yep, really helpful ;-)
*slips a folded note into Moon's pocket*

-- PaterAlf has finally played through all his A-C games, time for him to play The first Game starting with D.
-- Phc7006 had a lapse; no, no, not one in judgement, only of Time.
-- TT_TT_TT_TT is ready to go Beyond Time and Space to find Sam & Max.
MarkoH01: You won't miss anything because in fact the second one is a prequel to the first.
omg you spoiled it! :þ
HypersomniacLive: -- PaterAlf has finally played through all his A-C games, time for him to play The first Game starting with D.
I have to admit that when it comes to nominations, you're ingenious! :D
MarkoH01: You won't miss anything because in fact the second one is a prequel to the first.
drealmer7: omg you spoiled it! :þ
Not really there is much more to the story than this and tbh it was not such a big twist after all.
drealmer7: omg you spoiled it! :þ
MarkoH01: Not really there is much more to the story than this and tbh it was not such a big twist after all.
I was totally trying to be funny! :|
Its a new month, so what the hell.

I'd like to request Terraria again.

Thank you good night. Try the veal.
HypersomniacLive: -- PaterAlf has finally played through all his A-C games, time for him to play The first Game starting with D.
Vythonaut: I have to admit that when it comes to nominations, you're ingenious! :D
You mean in-G-neous?
Vythonaut: I have to admit that when it comes to nominations, you're ingenious! :D
zeogold: You mean in-G-neous?
as in, he's hot, smoking, or on fire?
zeogold: You mean in-G-neous?
drealmer7: as in, he's hot, smoking, or on fire?
He's smoking hot with fire puns?
drealmer7: as in, he's hot, smoking, or on fire?
zeogold: He's smoking hot with fire puns?
he's POIsed to make them