It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Who will take over the baton?
In total, according to Moonshine's list, but not including extra items that were unspecified (DLC items and the like), the amount given away since taking over is 1,389 items. The DLC items undoubtedly put it over 1,400.
Post edited August 13, 2016 by CarrionCrow
high rated
moonshineshadow: I'll close the giveaway at the end of August.
PaterAlf: Must have been about a thousand games that were given away here
I'll be doing some statistic when it is over :-)
Dunno about the baton, but I would be more than happy to take over The Dig if there are no other contenders for it.
Too bad to see moonshineshadow leave the giveaway. Thank you for your mad organizational skills and good luck to you with your job search!

I would like to nominate myself for Vangers if it has not already been nominated for someone more eligible.

Thanks!

Post edited August 14, 2016 by Frajalistic
Too bad this great giveaway is going to end, I was hoping to see some of the blocked games here.
I even wanted to donate something during the next big sale.

Could i ask for Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project if the code works (the game doesn#t appear in the Games tab)?
moonshineshadow:
Thank you for running this thread it has been a joy to watch this thread. To have given when I could and to have gotten from some very nice people. Best of luck with all of your future endeavors.
You've done an amazing job! Thank you so much for all of the hard work!

I'll ask to be considered to receive a final game. I have 1 piece of Unfinished Business with the Jagged Alliance 2 series, and that will complete them all.

If folks would like, I offer to take over the management to keep it going, it's a beautiful thing and I'd love to see it continue.
low rated
this should be locked by blues
alongtimeuser: this should be locked by blues
fuck off gypsy scammer
Don't let drealmer run the Giveaway! We keep butting heads and he'll never give me any games! Or worse, he'll give me HuniePop!
high rated
Even if the giveaway is closing at the end of the month, the rules still apply!
moonshineshadow: - no scammer and rep discussion, finger pointing, witch hunt, mob with pitchforks and torches etc ;-)
Breja: Don't let drealmer run the Giveaway! We keep butting heads and he'll never give me any games! Or worse, he'll give me HuniePop!
I know you're being silly, but, just to be clear, I would hope to manage it with the same integrity of IAmSinistar and moonshineshadow. I would not change the format or rules.
moonshineshadow: Even if the giveaway is closing at the end of the month, the rules still apply!
moonshineshadow: - no scammer and rep discussion, finger pointing, witch hunt, mob with pitchforks and torches etc ;-)
moonshineshadow:
I hope it's clear I was just kidding.
Breja: Don't let drealmer run the Giveaway! We keep butting heads and he'll never give me any games! Or worse, he'll give me HuniePop!
drealmer7: I know you're being silly, but, just to be clear, I would hope to manage it with the same integrity of IAmSinistar and moonshineshadow. I would not change the format or rules.
I know, and in all seriousness I would see no problem with you taking over. I'm pretty sure you'd run it better than I would :D I was just making fun of some of our disagreements.
Post edited August 14, 2016 by Breja
Breja: ...
and now we know you secretly want hunniepop! :þ