It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've noticed that there have been more than a few copies of Icewind Dale: Complete sitting around for months now. Would it be possible that I could request one of those games? I'd like to give it a try to see how it compares to the original Baldur's Gate :D
Woah, I'd like to enter for D: The Game .
I never played this, but I heard it's very good but bloody short, so I'd like to give it a try.
astroclay: I've noticed that there have been more than a few copies of Icewind Dale: Complete sitting around for months now. Would it be possible that I could request one of those games? I'd like to give it a try to see how it compares to the original Baldur's Gate :D
In my opinion is the better one. You have to create every character and you have no banter (fixable with mods) but you can have the banters in your head if you're a little crazy like me :P I wrote entire biographies for each character that I created. And you don't have the typical "let's stop saving the world to deliver mail" side quest, everything is in the path of the main quest except for a couple of side quest that actually give a sort of personality to the town/city you're at the moment. Though it is linear as hell, and I love that simplicity =)
high rated
Sorry, did not have time to update today. Some things needed to be organized. Will update again tomorrow.
mrkgnao: Bookwyrm627 for Freespace 2
In case you do show up again some day, or at least in a stealth mode, I wish to say Thank You. Both for the gift, and for what you've done for the community.
HypersomniacLive: -- PaterAlf has finally played through all his A-C games, time for him to play The first Game
Thank you very much for the nomination. I have to decline though, because the game isn't very high on my priority list and so it would probably just go to the backlog for a long time.

SolidSnale showed interest in the game though and so I will nominate him. :)
PaterAlf: Thank you very much for the nomination. I have to decline though, because I'm not quite done with every one of my games starting with C and so it would probably just go to the backlog for a long time. [...]
Hmmm... you must have added a couple after I checked. Oh well.
high rated
PaterAlf: Thank you very much for the nomination. I have to decline though, because I'm not quite done with every one of my games starting with C and so it would probably just go to the backlog for a long time. [...]
HypersomniacLive: Hmmm... you must have added a couple after I checked. Oh well.
I sorted them the wrong way. Right at the moment I'm playing Conquistador: Expedions. ;-)
Thanks apehater for D, I'll probably play it tomorrow!
Just received Icewind Dale: Complete from MadyNora. Thank you!
if you arent eating canadian bacon
you're doing it wrong :P

edit: yay 1st post on new page
Post edited August 10, 2016 by Vyraexii
Big thanks to RWarehall for Terraria, and to Moonshineshadow for organizing all this and dealing with all of us.

I believe I saw someone refer to it as herding cats... and I can't disagree.
Vyraexii: edit: yay 1st post on new page
unless you have # posts per page set to 50
HypersomniacLive: *slips a folded note into Moon's pocket*

-- PaterAlf has finally played through all his A-C games, time for him to play The first Game starting with D.
-- Phc7006 had a lapse; no, no, not one in judgement, only of Time.
-- TT_TT_TT_TT is ready to go Beyond Time and Space to find Sam & Max.
Hey Thanks for the nomination! This time i have to decline though. July has been a very lucky month for me gamewise with getting a game from here and also winning a game from the amazing Linux giveaway from Adamhm so i kinda feel i have won/taken my share for the time-being and also having an evergrowing backlog ^^ thus not taking anymore games/nominations in August. Cheers for the nomination though :)
Vyraexii: edit: yay 1st post on new page
drealmer7: unless you have # posts per page set to 50
:( dont rain on my parade

and you can do that???