It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Based on Ophelium's BG/BG2/IWD giveaway thread, I'd like to nominate:

astroclay for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
menganogog for Icewind Dale Complete
aJillSandwich for Icewind Dale Complete
mrkgnao: Downcounting from eight to one, I'd like to nominate:

Celton88 for Sam & Max Hit the Road
wanderer_27 for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn
Impaler26 for Jagged Alliance
andysheets1975 for X-COM: Apocalypse
park_84 for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
mrcrispy83 for Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge, The (Book Three)
Ritualisto for Stronghold HD
Casval_Deikun for Rise of the Triad (2013)
Wow! Super generous mrkgnao! Thank you! I would love to try out Sam & Max hit the road.
mrkgnao: Downcounting from eight to one, I'd like to nominate:

Celton88 for Sam & Max Hit the Road
wanderer_27 for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn
Impaler26 for Jagged Alliance
andysheets1975 for X-COM: Apocalypse
park_84 for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
mrcrispy83 for Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge, The (Book Three)
Ritualisto for Stronghold HD
Casval_Deikun for Rise of the Triad (2013)
Thanks for the nomination!
Thanks a lot to jcosmocohen, mrkgnao and moonshineshadow!
Thank you Matruchus for Stronghold HD! Thanks moonshineshadow for hosting and managing this giveaway! Thank you mrkgnao for nominating me!
Hey Moonshineshadow!

I have been looking at TERRARIA for some time, as I have been looking for something "different" than my standard games. Now that I appear to be too old for shooters and RPG's with a lot of reading, I am looking to branch out into something new.

May I humbly ask for TERRARIA? That is of course if no one else wants it.

If not, no big deal - I appreciate the thought anyway.

Take Care everyone
TheSaint54: I have been looking at TERRARIA for some time, as I have been looking for something "different" than my standard games. Now that I appear to be too old for shooters and RPG's with a lot of reading, I am looking to branch out into something new.
Know that Terraria has scrolling-shooter elements (like a platformer almost) - mobs respawn and you have to fight to explore (it's not difficult at all most of the time, just an element of the exploration, but there are bosses and a large variance in the difficulty of mobs you will encounter.) Know that my partner hates combat/fighting in games, but she didn't have an issue with Terraria once she got used to it, and eventually even went to "hardcore" mode.

It's a pretty fun game. Empty of meaning and a huge time-waster, but enjoyable still. I don't tend to like those types of games (crafting intensive, no-story, a bit shallow), but actually spent a good number of hours with it myself.
TheSaint54: I have been looking at TERRARIA for some time, as I have been looking for something "different" than my standard games. Now that I appear to be too old for shooters and RPG's with a lot of reading, I am looking to branch out into something new.
drealmer7: Know that Terraria has scrolling-shooter elements (like a platformer almost) - mobs respawn and you have to fight to explore (it's not difficult at all most of the time, just an element of the exploration, but there are bosses and a large variance in the difficulty of mobs you will encounter.) Know that my partner hates combat/fighting in games, but she didn't have an issue with Terraria once she got used to it, and eventually even went to "hardcore" mode.

It's a pretty fun game. Empty of meaning and a huge time-waster, but enjoyable still. I don't tend to like those types of games (crafting intensive, no-story, a bit shallow), but actually spent a good number of hours with it myself.
Thanks drealmer7 for the info. I am kind of going through a strange stint in gaming where I am looking for other game types than my usual as my age is changing what types I seem to be able to "relieve stress with". While I am not sure this will fit the bill or not, I am branching out to see if gaming (outside of with my kids) will still be a part of my life. I am use to AAA type of games and outside of Mark of the Ninja I really have not ventured out into the Indy scene.. perhaps this will be my start -that is if no one else wants it and it is okay with moon. :)
Post edited May 16, 2016 by TheSaint54
TheSaint54: ...Terraria talk...
It's a very good choice imo for going out of your comfort zone, I think you'll have fun with it. With the things you've said, I also will highly recommend FTL, I find it very relaxing (it's not entirely a leisure game, but then neither is Terraria and lots of other games that help me "relieve the stress") and totally different from the type I normally play. I think it is considered one of the best early-indi games too.
mrkgnao: Based on Ophelium's BG/BG2/IWD giveaway thread, I'd like to nominate:

astroclay for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
menganogog for Icewind Dale Complete
aJillSandwich for Icewind Dale Complete
Thanks for the nomination mrkgnao, and thanks to this awesome community. I'll make good use of Icewind Dale since I was loonking for it for a while!

Thanks to Wurzelkraft too, who donated this game, and to moonshineshadow. Both have contributed to increase the community's solidarity.

+1 for you, guys.
Post edited May 16, 2016 by menganogog
Thanks Omega64 and Moon for Terraria!

+1 to both of you. Thanks to drealmer7 for the Terraria information, +1 to you as well. :)
HypersomniacLive: GR00T said "I Am Groot!!" which, as you all easily figured out, stands for "I'd love to continue the Banner Saga!".

GR00T's Wishlist is not public, but I know from the exchanges we had in the related threads that he'd love to play Banner Saga 2, The, I just don't know which edition he'd prefer, so perhaps our lovely host could offer him the choice?
I had resolved to not accept gifts anymore, since my backlog is so large, but I caved on this one. Many thanks for the nomination and kudos to the generous donator of this game. Not sure if this person wants to be named, so I'll not mention it here, but will also send thanks via Chat.
I'd like to nominate:

Piranjade for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
mothwentbad for Dustforce DX
Andremop for Tex Murphy: Mean Streets + Martian Memorandum
Thank you DampSquib for Subterrain and Moonshineshadow for managing GA!!
Going to play it ASAP.
For some weird glitch it's showing cover of Zork!!! :)
For a moment I thought did I redeemed 2 games :P
Attachments:
zork.jpg (12 Kb)
high rated
mrkgnao: I'd like to nominate:

Piranjade for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
I received the game 20 minutes ago and want to say thank you to all of you but especially InkPanther for donating the game, Mrkgnao for nominating me and Moonshineshadow for organizing the giveaway!
I really appreciate what the community giveaway has done for me as I could play some amazing games that I couldn't have afforded!

But now I'm at a point where I can't play a lot because of having a new baby and therefore would like to "drop out" of the community giveaway as I really have more games than time to play and I felt a pang of guilt when I received Nexus today, knowing that I might not play it for quite some time.

Many hugs and many thanks to all of you!
Post edited May 16, 2016 by Piranjade