It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: birthday tomorrow....go me!!
Oh hey, it's tomorrow already! Happy birthday!
Post edited May 14, 2016 by ashwald
high rated
ashwald: Oh hey, it's tomorrow already! Happy birthday!
In spite the mix up, the answer still is - not where he lives!
HypersomniacLive: In spite the mix up, the answer still is - not where he lives!
Mix-up?! Whatever could you be talking about? *blinks innocently*

(Thanks)

It still counts even if it's in another country is my policy for well wishes.
HypersomniacLive: *leaves offering at Moon's doorstep*

- IAmSinistar steps into the shoes of Passepartout and spend 80 Days to help Phileas Fogg win the bet.
- ssokolow was tasked to rescue the abducted princes, and has now to manipulate the flow of time in Braid.
- Treasure, a member of the House Forrester, is caught in the middle of the Game of Thrones bloody warfare and horror.
- vulchor has to prove himself as the brave one to face the Rage of Mages.
- Fesin did not take the warning "Sir, you are being hunted" seriously, and now has tweed-wearing robots after them.
- flubbucket was assigned the position of Spacechem's Reactor Engineer; if only they knew...
- Wishbone joins forces with quisquid in the battle against LeChuck's Revenge on Monkey Island (2: Special Edition).
flubbucket: Thank you HypersomniacLive for your thoughtfulness (birthday tomorrow....go me!!)

And a huge thanks to cecil for being so generous!!
You're welcome and Happy Birthday :-)
HypersomniacLive: In spite the mix up, the answer still is - not where he lives!
Like that would stop us from celebrating anyways?
mrkgnao: I'd like to nominate:
damien for Perimeter: Emperor's Testament
finally I could find the posts, thank you mrkgnao!
drealmer7: I'd like to nominate damien for Outlaws + Handful of Missions
my humble thanks drealmer :)
thanks for being awesome!
Post edited May 14, 2016 by damien
Downcounting from eight to one, I'd like to nominate:

Celton88 for Sam & Max Hit the Road
wanderer_27 for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn
Impaler26 for Jagged Alliance
andysheets1975 for X-COM: Apocalypse
park_84 for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
mrcrispy83 for Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge, The (Book Three)
Ritualisto for Stronghold HD
Casval_Deikun for Rise of the Triad (2013)
high rated
mrkgnao: Noticed this just now.

I'd like to nominate:
Big_Stupid for Still Life 2
Thank you for the nom nom nom, mrkgnao, but I'll have to turn this one down.

I have the Still Life series on steam already, I just wishlisted it here so I remember to get a DRM-free copy during one of the big sales.

I appreciate the thought though. :D
mrkgnao: Noticed this just now.

I'd like to nominate:
Big_Stupid for Still Life 2
Big_Stupid: Thank you for the nom nom nom, mrkgnao, but I'll have to turn this one down.

I have the Still Life series on steam already, I just wishlisted it here so I remember to get a DRM-free copy during one of the big sales.

I appreciate the thought though. :D
Hey! Consider getting adalia fundamentals so you can prioritize your WL! With it you can denote games as "backup", as well as "watching", in addition to the "high, medium, low" labels!
high rated
moonshineshadow: ()
Sent a pm.
I see neverwinter nights diamond available again, can i have it. Am i active enough or not?
I'd like to nominate drealmer7 for Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption since he hasn't played it yet but is interested in the game.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I'd like to nominate drealmer7 for Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption since he hasn't played it yet but is interested in the game.
Hey, thanks for the consideration, but I got Metro 2033 Redux this month from this GA! I can't believe I was so confused about the order of the games, I probably would have been able to get it last time it was on sale (if I remember correctly) had I realized it came first. Certainly no rush for it anyway (though I imagine I'll start playing it immediately once I do get it - there's a severe lack of quality vampire stuff out there and the idea of such makes my mouth water - for BLOOD! I've been into vampires since I was 9 years old [loved to be one for halloween!], but I think I can count the number of good vampire things that I've encountered through life on 1 hand, and that is sad.)

Anyone have any good vampire book, movie, and/or game recommendations? I tried reading an Anne Rice novel ages ago, but didn't like her writing style. I could be convinced to give her another try, but I'd prefer something less mainstream/well known, if anyone has any.
Post edited May 14, 2016 by drealmer7
I'm sorry , i wanted to request Men of Valor but it's not on the list .
Painted_Doll: I'm sorry , i wanted to request Men of Valor but it's not on the list .
Uh... then why post? This makes no sense o.O