It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Thank you Shendue for nominating me for Braid.
Thank you Doc0075 for donating the game.
And thank you moonshineshadow for navigating this thread to safety through thick and thin.
Shendue:
Doc0075:
moonshineshadow:
Post edited May 13, 2016 by mrkgnao
Thanks for the nomination, HypersomniacLive and for the game, Doc0075.

I'll have to see if there's anything I can do for you guys aside from getting my backlog cleared out and back to working on lgogd_uri.

(Do you, perhaps, have any ideas for improving my forum-monitoring userscript?)
flubbucket: Thank you HypersomniacLive for your thoughtfulness (birthday tomorrow....go me!!)

And a huge thanks to cecil for being so generous!!
happy birthday!!!
Enebias: I would like to nominate Yezemin for Arx Fatalis. She deserves it, especially since it is the mythological never-on-sale game! :)
Thank you for the nomination. That was really unexpected.

Also thank you to Cavalary for donating the game.

And as always a big thank you to moonshineshadow for sacrificing her precious free time to run this GA.
mrkgnao: I'd like to nominate some people who have not been nominated in April:
jimbob0i0 for Afterlife
Thank you very much for nominating me.

And thank you very much Iain for donating a code.
HypersomniacLive: *leaves offering at Moon's doorstep*

- Treasure, a member of the House Forrester, is caught in the middle of the Game of Thrones bloody warfare and horror.
Thanks a lot for nominating me! (hadn't noticed you nominated me until moon sent me a pm earlier today)
Tbh, I probably wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of bloody warfare in real life (though it involving honor might have sweetened the pill), but in videogames it is rather interesting/intriguing so I'm glad you nominated me (plus I liked The Wolf Among Us and thought this would be of similar style).
P.S. The offering to moon looks real cute, so cute that it'd be almost a pity to actually eat the stuff...

edit-also thanks ofc to moonshineshadow who hosts this ga and to Doc0075 who donated the game. :-) (received+redeemed the game just now)
Post edited May 13, 2016 by Treasure
Thanks once again to HypersomniacLive for the nomination, Doc0075 for donating Sir, You Are Being Hunted and to moonshineshadow this thread!
It's amazing how often you guys all manage to brighten really crappy days! <3
Noticed this just now.

I'd like to nominate:
Big_Stupid for Still Life 2
Post edited May 13, 2016 by mrkgnao
high rated
@moonshineshadow:

You have mail. I want to say thank you for this great giveaway with 2 games from the current promo. I hope you will find a good home for them.
Enebias: I would like to nominate Yezemin for Arx Fatalis. She deserves it, especially since it is the mythological never-on-sale game! :)
Yezemin: Thank you for the nomination. That was really unexpected.
Unexpected maybe, but surely not undeserved (though I prefered when you used Rosa -my well known sidekick- as avatar XD).
Don't think I didn't notice your contribution to the forum in general! It's a real shame nobody nominated you yet. Enjoy this great unofficial sequel to Ultima Underworld (another game that EVERYONE MUST PLAY, or they have no right to call themselves gamers).
A kind thanks to Doc0075 for donating the Strong Bad game and, as always to moonshineshadow for running this show.
And, of course, to cecil, ShadowPatriarch, and...I guess Tauto?...for the nominations.
zeogold: And, of course, to Tauto!
Get a room you two.
zeogold: And, of course, to Tauto!
omega64: Get a room you two.
Truly a beautiful development for him to open up with his secret feelings.
HypersomniacLive: - Wishbone joins forces with quisquid in the battle against LeChuck's Revenge on Monkey Island (2: Special Edition).
Thank you for the nomination :-)

Also thank you Iain for donating the code :-)

And to Moonshineshadow for continuing to run this show ;-)
Post edited May 13, 2016 by Wishbone
Icewind Dale is the last of the Infinity Engine games that I have not been able to try yet, and it's kind of sad that it now HAS to be bought with the inferior (arguably) Enhanced Edition. Anyways, I would love to be able to procure one of these copies, and experience the harsh North of the Forgotten Realms.