It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: With the Pax Imperia saga behind us, I hope you will all agree that it is high time to nominate:
PaterAlf for Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The
I would definitely second that, since I was responsible for relieving him of the burden of Pax Imperia (with grateful thanks, of course).
<laughing>
Post edited March 05, 2016 by ZenWan
I'd like to nominate skeletonbow for Shadow Warrior (2013).
ShadowPatriarch: I'd like to nominate amrit9037 for Elven Legacy Collection.
Thank you ShadowPatriarch for nomination and moonshineshadow for game.
But I will have to kindly refuse nomination as I am in middle of trade for this game. :)
Perhaps chadjenofsky would like to receive Broken Age?
Thanks to mrkgnao for the nomination, his second one no less. :) Also, Schizo2015 for his donation and moonshineshadow for keeping the giveaway alive and going.
I've noticed that Sea Dogs has been on the list for a while now. Could I perhaps claim it if no one more deserving wants it? :)
Post edited March 05, 2016 by Taro94
Thank you mrkgnao, Gnostic & moonshineshadow for Ultima 9.
v3: All this talk about disbanding made me go tiptoe, so I cautiously recommend pablodusk and all ma Dawgs to roll for the Sea.

Every second counts as we shift to Super Turbo while trying to find Champion YaTEdiGo to steer the ship with our expEdition to Guacamelee!
Thank you V3!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
high rated
Wow, I just got The Witcher 3 from this awesome giveaway and I want to say "Thank you!!!" to Doc0075 who donated the game, to mrkgnao who nominated me (and to everybody who supported the nomination) and to moonshineshadow for still hosting this neverending giveaway.

This was certainly one of the most generous and amazing gifts I've ever got here on GOG and I'll do my best to give back to this awesome community whenever possible (in any way that I can imagine). Thank you once again!!!
PaterAlf: Wow, I just got The Witcher 3 from this awesome giveaway and I want to say "Thank you!!!" to Doc0075 who donated the game, to mrkgnao who nominated me (and to everybody who supported the nomination) and to moonshineshadow for still hosting this neverending giveaway.

This was certainly one of the most generous and amazing gifts I've ever got here on GOG and I'll do my best to give back to this awesome community whenever possible (in any way that I can imagine). Thank you once again!!!
Well worth my friend! :)
Azhdar: I'd like to nominate skeletonbow for Shadow Warrior (2013).
Thanks Azhdar! Many thanks also to Doc0075 for donating the game, and as always our hosts!

Been really curious how this classic game remake worked out for a while, so looking forward to giving it a good run now!
I'd like to nominate RenKalan to receive Arcanum. This is one of the best RPGs ever, and should be played by all who like them!! Make sure to install essential fixes/mods! They're essential!
moonshineshadow: Police Quest Collection
I'd like to nominate Zeogold please
moonshineshadow: Police Quest Collection
cecil: I'd like to nominate Zeogold please
I will support that! :D
cecil: I'd like to nominate Zeogold please
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I will support that! :D
That's what the bra said.