It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
timmy010: i'd like to nominate the host. i just don't know what for.
Her wishlist is [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Moonshineshadow]here[/url] and contains 1-3 items, depending on how you look at it.
timmy010: i'd like to nominate the host. i just don't know what for.
mrkgnao: Her wishlist is [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Moonshineshadow]here[/url] and contains 1-3 items, depending on how you look at it.
is that officially gog? i've not seen it in the support pages...
high rated
mrkgnao: Her wishlist is [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Moonshineshadow]here[/url] and contains 1-3 items, depending on how you look at it.
timmy010: is that officially gog? i've not seen it in the support pages...
No. That's the user-created GOG Wiki. Moonshineshadow repeatedly confirmed that this is to be considered her wishlist.
high rated
I'd like to nominate:
revanbh for Simon the Sorcerer
ashwald for Ultima 9: Ascension
Vyraexii for Ultima 4+5+6
high rated
Hello kind people of GoG. I would like to thank Pateralf for the donation of Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain, Moonshineshadow for the hard work involved in keeping this thread going, HypersomniacLive for the nomination. I never expected to be given a game here, as I have been away from the community for many months, moving to a new country, continent, hemisphere, with all the attendant stress and disruption (and shortage of funds) that brings.
Now trying to cope with veeeery slow, veeeery expensive connection, but at least I have a free window in the early hours, which is when I try to go online and get all my downloads done.

Now that I have reestablished my presence in the community, I'll try to get back to posting more often. Meanwhile I think those who were involved in gifting this game, which is downloading now. I'd also like to thank the very generous Hypersomniac for donating another game to me privately, which was totally unexpected and most welcome, so I am very spoiled this month. And a big thank you to Sinistar, for the original idea for this thread, and for a most generous giveaway long ago, from which he reminded me I had 2 games not redeemed, so I was able to give them to the pool here.

This is beginning to sound like an Oscars speech, so I'll leave it there and wish you all a very pleasant day / evening.
:-)
mrkgnao: I'd like to nominate:
Schizo2015 for Guild Gold Edition, The
ExiL0n for Tiny and Big: Grandpas Leftovers
Casval_Deikun for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
ShadowPatriarch for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
solar_dome for Nations Gold Edition, The
andysheets1975 for Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods
thx for the nominate

kadder thx for the donation :)
high rated
ZenWan: Hello kind people of GoG. I would like to thank Pateralf for the donation of Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain, Moonshineshadow for the hard work involved in keeping this thread going, HypersomniacLive for the nomination.
You are welcome. I'm glad that the game finally found a good home. :)
mrkgnao, thank you for the nomination! =D
Thanks everyone!
for Syndicate Plus
Thank you so much! Claimed it a few days back, but was at a funeral and busy with other bits since - so didn't have the time to be online much to say this before.

Also thanks to Gnostic for his generosity :).
revanbh for Simon the Sorcerer
ashwald for Ultima 9: Ascension
Vyraexii for Ultima 4+5+6
thanks again for yet another kind nomination
thanks also to gnostic for donating this fine trio of Ultimanessitude
and finally a huge thank you to our host Moonshineshadow for managing this amazing giveaway of communitiness

may the hairs on your collective toes never fall out (ancient hobbit saying)
i hope to enjoy this 3 gamecollection as much as humanely possibabble
With the Pax Imperia saga behind us, I hope you will all agree that it is high time to nominate:
PaterAlf for Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The
I'd like to nominate chadjenofsky to receive The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
mrkgnao: With the Pax Imperia saga behind us, I hope you will all agree that it is high time to nominate:
haha you beat me to it! I hadn't refreshed whilst looking. I had nominated trent then realized I thought he'd gotten one this month, went to check, switched the nomination, and, bam!
Post edited March 05, 2016 by drealmer7
drealmer7: I'd like to nominate chadjenofsky to receive The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
mrkgnao: With the Pax Imperia saga behind us, I hope you will all agree that it is high time to nominate:
drealmer7: haha you beat me to it! I hadn't refreshed whilst looking. I had nominated trent then realized I thought he'd gotten one this month, went to check, switched the nomination, and, bam!
Poor chad. Next time.
drealmer7: I'd like to nominate chadjenofsky to receive The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
haha you beat me to it! I hadn't refreshed whilst looking. I had nominated trent then realized I thought he'd gotten one this month, went to check, switched the nomination, and, bam!
Thanks for thinking of me drealmer, I truly appreciate it very much but I have the game on PS4. I have it on my wishlist here as a reminder to myself, what I really want is a way to play it when I'm away from home, but I would not want to take it the opportunity away from someone else to experience the game. I think PaterAlf is an awesome nomination to receive the game :)
trentonlf: I think PaterAlf is an awesome nomination to receive the game :)
agreed!