It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love to give Papers Please! a good home. Banished unfortunately didn't really help my major lack of videogames to play at the moment. It felt like one person made it and sitting right next to the really expensive Tropico 3 it can't keep up.

Even when I can afford to buy games you win some and you lose some. I was in this thread pretty recently and I tried to stay out. Papers Please has been on my wishlist for ages so fairly casual request for it, no big deal either way if you think I should stay out of this thread for a month or two longer before asking again.

Great thread, I mostly have to keep myself out of it so I don't get tempted. Thanks Moonshine and Donors.
Well, it seems the game has been taken. Never mind! :D Still, many thanks to moonshineshadow for moderating the giveaway.
Thanks so much Seldonius for Papers Please! :) I won't let in any undesirables into, Gog. Promise.

I was just sitting here thinking how hellatiously bored I was, I even finished Mario Tennis a few days ago.

Thanks Moonshine again for hosting, can't really say how awesome this thread is.

*Just wanted to say great little quirky game. Enjoying it a lot.
Post edited December 17, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
v3: For YaTEdiGo Tomorrow comes Today with this Dead on Synchronicity

ylitvinenko yells "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream"!

For years, Gengar78 has been hearing about wondrous Tales of Maj'Eyal

Tekkaman-James seeks the comfort of Anodyne

ScotchMonkey went Rogue and formed a Squadron in order to experience Star Wars live in 3D

Receiving Majesty Gold HD would cut mwnn's wishlist in half

MasterCrumble Watches the Shadow

cogadh is on quest for a Classic Rune

The Master Lodium is ready to manage their own Edition of Consortium

Carmageddon would Pack aspower to the Max
Thanks thanks! : DD I got the game! In gratitude to all you guys I would like to donate Divine Divinity and Tropico 3! I do like your poetic powers Mr. V3
Post edited December 17, 2015 by YaTEdiGo
Thank you moonshineshadow. You were very quick to reply. Also, thank you apehater, for sharing such a wonderful game to this thread. Best wishes for you, and a happy Christmas season to all!
high rated
I have a code for Gothic, do I just send them to you via chat?
bigpap: I have a code for Gothic, do I just send them to you via chat?
Yep :-)
Okay, now you guys are simply being too generous. Another game? My backlog is growing without me even trying now. Thank you V3 and Big_Stupid.
high rated
*hands moonshineshadow the envelope with the nominations for good homes*

wy4786 is seeking to return to the Age of Wonders.

Snickersnack wants to join the Blackguards Special Edition.

JediEagle can't resist Cyberia.

silv4h has entered the Dungeon and is about to fall into the Deathtrap.

gloombandit is determined to cash the reward for the Desperados ever since he saw they're Wanted Dead or Alive.

gizmomelb has decided to take the place of the Ex of Deus.

Knock-Knock! - Who's there? - thejimz is!

NoAGood has Drifted into the moon.

shmargin has embarked on a quest to find the Demon Stone in the lands of the Forgotten Realms.

adambiser locked up Sophia in the basement of Barnett College; it was the only way to join Indiana Jones in his adventure to unravel the mystery around the Fate of Atlantis.

DeMignon is trapped in the Emperor's Tomb and is still waiting for Indiana Jones to come and save him.

Narvyk has only one desire - to feel the Dark Pulse of a Magrunner.

Enebias finally made it into the Assault Squad Goty Edition as one of the Men of War.

bigpap is ready to follow into the steps of Robin Hood and become The next Legend of Sherwood.

Crsldmc wants to be the most Unepic member here - who are we to judge?

*quietly vanishes backstage, watches the ceremony continue*
HypersomniacLive: bigpap is ready to follow into the steps of Robin Hood and become The next Legend of Sherwood.

I see my name, what does this mean?
Post edited December 17, 2015 by bigpap
HypersomniacLive: bigpap is ready to follow into the steps of Robin Hood and become The next Legend of Sherwood.

bigpap: I see my name, what does this mean?
It means that Hyper just asked moon to hand you a game :D
high rated
Patience you must have, my young padawan.
It means Santa is coming to get you.
Actually, I don't think Santa is gonna make it this year.
Attachments:
tinyE: Actually, I don't think Santa is gonna make it this year.
That was a hell of Christmas party.