It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Actually, I don't think Santa is gonna make it this year.
He should have stuck to Coca Cola...
high rated
tinyE: Actually, I don't think Santa is gonna make it this year.
If he was planning to come in that attire, I say it's for the better.
It has come to my attention cyrax has been spotted on site, but their wl is nowhere to be found.
Could you do something about it, infinitely resorceful oh our host?

HypersomniacLive: snip
Comeback in style!
The reins are yours my liege.
high rated
<span class="bold">trentonlf</span> would like some of that Gold, after all he is one big Thief!

<span class="bold">agentcarr16</span> will travel to the Shadowrun world to initiate operation Dragonfall.

<span class="bold">ANDYSHEETS1975</span> would like to venture into Aquanox.

<span class="bold">lifthrasil</span> is a Jedi Knight ready to force the Dark Forces II (a second time) in this epic Star Wars tale.

<span class="bold">klumpen0815</span> is ready to follow Anna in her Quest.

<span class="bold">PaterAlf</span> is heading in the Eminent Domain of Pax Imperia.
HypersomniacLive: Snickersnack wants to join the Blackguards Special Edition.
Not sure if Snickersnack is still active here, tried to reach them in November already because of a nomination.
I'd like to say thanks and kudos to everyone participating in this.
I would've said so earlier, but I've been without internet for a couple of days.
high rated
moonshineshadow: Not sure if Snickersnack is still active here, tried to reach them in November already because of a nomination.
I think I've seen them posting during the winter sale, but I may be wrong. Perhaps they're not getting chat notifications?
In any case, there's a simple solution to this - the codes are good for another month or so, right? If they show up in time (in relation to the previous nomination, that is), and there's still a code available, you decide if they get one, or not.
@HypersomniacLive Thank you for the nomination :D
@Impaler26 Thank you for the game
@moonshineshadow thank you for being the messenger :D
HijacK: <span class="bold">klumpen0815</span> is ready to follow Anna in her Quest.
Thanks for the nomination. :)
high rated
Damn, this giveaway broke my chat. Too many people; the search function for previous conversations does not work anymore -.-

But concentrating on the good things, everything shoud be up to date again ;-)
Post edited December 17, 2015 by moonshineshadow
<span class="bold">gnadenlos</span> was scammed for 5 titles. Coincidentally name means "merciless" in English.. He said, he was trying to trade them for Hard West. Lets have some mercy at him. =)

Experts agree, that V3 a [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway/post1526]lot [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway/post1426]awesome games find their awesome home, yet he still misses the Space Colony HD himself. This mistake should really be corrected!
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Lin545
I'll try again for "Hard West" , i'm expecting another no but one never knows... :D

EDIT: Dang! Just saw the previous post, how unfortunate i am!
Post edited December 17, 2015 by seleapi
I've had Gothic wishlisted for a long while since it is one of my favorite RPGs ever. May I snatch it? It would finally complete my Gothic collection on GOG and I would get the chance to replay this amazing franchise.
high rated
Just a reminder since responding to everything directly would take too much time.

If a game is not handed out it is because of one of these reasons:
- recipient already got a game this month
- recipient is not what you'd call an active community member
- I am still waiting on a response from the recipient for a previous nomination
- recipient is participating in Secret Santa (this reason will of course be obsolete soon)
v3: It has come to my attention cyrax has been spotted on site, but their wl is nowhere to be found.
Could you do something about it, infinitely resorceful oh our host?
Not this time, like i said to Moonshineshadow, there is no need but i do appreciate the thought so thank you for nominating me. :)