It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vythonaut: Just keep in mind that reputation number is one thing and actual participation in the forum is another. ;)
I know, i was just kidding :)
tinyE: I can't get my mouse to work right on it. It's like it's slow or something and I can't find a way to increase the sensitivity. (insert dirty joke here :P)
Interestingly and coincidentally, this article came across my work feed today:

http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/16/your-mouse-knows-when-youre-mad/

TLDR: Counter-intuitively, research shows we actually move the mouse slower when we're frustrated/mad. Not to say that's what you're experiencing necessarily, but possible. ;)
bler144: Interestingly and coincidentally, this article came across my work feed today:

They're working now on the followup article: "Your mouse knows when your cat's hungry".
bler144: Interestingly and coincidentally, this article came across my work feed today:

mrkgnao: They're working now on the followup article: "Your mouse knows when your cat's hungry".
Heh. Also: "Your right-handed mouse knows when you're using it with your left hand because your right hand is otherwise occupied."
Gede: (BTW, I just noticed that the Blackguards Special Edition is much more expensive than the Blackguards 2 game. I can understand that the first game had a greater investment to recoup, but I still don't think that such price difference is common. Can someone explain to me the price difference? Thank you.)
I wondered myself when Blackguards 2 was released, but somebody told me that the sequel is only half as long as the first game.
Gede: (BTW, I just noticed that the Blackguards Special Edition is much more expensive than the Blackguards 2 game. I can understand that the first game had a greater investment to recoup, but I still don't think that such price difference is common. Can someone explain to me the price difference? Thank you.)
PaterAlf: I wondered myself when Blackguards 2 was released, but somebody told me that the sequel is only half as long as the first game.
I see. That may account for it. Thank you.
v3: Tekkaman-James seeks the comfort of Anodyne
You are a wonderful person! To take the time to go through all of these wishlists and spread the joy and generosity around this community is very much noticed and appreciated by me. Many thanks to you for the nomination, Koalaman108 for the donation, and moonshineshadow for moderating this thread. I hope all of your generosity is paid back to you in kind during this holiday season. Much love!
Thanks moonshineshadow for managing this giveaway!

I would like to nominate Sude for his great work on the LGOGDownloader which makes the life on GOG for all Linux users much, much easier. Unfortunately Sude does not have a public wishlist and is not very active on the forums outside of the LGOGDownloader thread. So I don't know if he would be interested in any of the games donated here.
Post edited December 17, 2015 by eiii
eiii: Thanks moonshineshadow for managing this giveaway!

I would like to nominate Sude for his great work on the LGOGDownloader. Unfortunately Sude does not have a public wishlist is not very active on the forums outside of the LGOGDownloader thread. So I don't know if he would be interested in any of the games donated here.
I'll send him a message and ask :-)
moonshineshadow: I'll send him a message and ask :-)
That was fast! :) Couldn't even fix my typos and missing words ...
stg83: Well, all I did was put your good name out there...
And what a nice gesture that was. :)

-70 rep. Holy mackerel! You're on the rebound. :)
stg83: Well, all I did was put your good name out there...
Lemon_Curry: And what a nice gesture that was. :)

-70 rep. Holy mackerel! You're on the rebound. :)
We all are.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/16/your-mouse-knows-when-youre-mad
... BYU researcher Professor Jeffrey Jenkins.

I wonder if he's related to Leeroy.

tinyE: We all are.
Awesome. :)

http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/16/your-mouse-knows-when-youre-mad
Lemon_Curry: ... BYU researcher Professor Jeffrey Jenkins.

I wonder if he's related to Leeroy.

tinyE: We all are.
Lemon_Curry: Awesome. :)
You might want to copy that post. I'm not likely to be serious again......EVER. :D
tinyE: You might want to copy that post. I'm not likely to be serious again......EVER. :D
Done. :)

By the way, I love how your post makes it seem like you're responding to the Leeroy Jenkins bit. :D
Attachments: