It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Science is NOT compliance.

ELEX is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
A vast post-apocalyptic RPG, crafted by the creators of Gothic. In a unique world where science clashes with fantasy, control of a mysterious resource, which grants people special powers, is being contested between warring factions. Pick a side and move around the open world with your handy jetpack, fighting terrible creatures and witnessing the land change based on your decisions.

Grab the Digital Extras and delve deeper into this intriguing universe.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by maladr0Id
drakrochma: Hmm,
played for 15 minutes.
I got 3 crashes and twice got stuck in the ground or in hills.
Textures are somewhere between very goot and below gothic 1.

I am sorry, but I have to say, that the game somehow feels unfinished and butty.
sorry, :(

Please fix this...
I have played almost two hours. No bugs, no crashes, but I have 16 Gb RAM and I7.
hmm... reviews starting to trickle in, and receptions seems a bit lukewarm, ratings between 50's to mid 80's. Good idea, but not so good execution. One reviewer said they had taken what did not work in Gothic and Risen, but not improve them.

Combat repetitive, skills locked behind massive grinds, and the factions unbalanced (Outlaws being underwhelming).

lets see how it goes

edit - and steam user reviews are "mixed" (68%)
Post edited October 17, 2017 by amok
I'll wait for a sale, or my next trip to Brazil.
Is there a consolecommand for show fps? Yeah, i could trial and error, but i could keep playing and check back later. ;)
Any plans for linux version? :)
Wishlisted for now, definitely getting it later. Thanks for bringing it here, THQ Nordic!
Another game for my "I wish I had a computer that could play this" list.
I am a big fan of PB games.. Unfortunately Elex barely runs @ 30 fps on my laptop (Lenovo Y700): I5 2.30Ghz, gtx960m 4GB, 8GB RAM ;/
Great game though. You can feel the spirit of Gothic 1 / 2.
ThomNG: Enjoy!

Your Piranha Bytes & THQ Nordic Team
"Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, **English, polski. Text only: español, français, italiano, русский"

**(IE; Shitty American mixed with highly functional UK Voice-work)

Thanks for including actual professional voice actors and not defaulting to McDonalds employees, will be snagging this next check!
high rated
Zoidberg: Mmh, being asked 7,60€ more than others for the same 50€ game is... not nice...
Yeah, what's up with the price point? The local retail version is actually cheaper. And another ~10 bucks for some digital extras? Hum. :/

Too bad that the retail version is, as usual, tied to Steam. Why won't publishers let us choose between GOG or Steam ( or whatever else ).

And what's with the disk space requirement? It says around 26GB download size, but only 20GB required disk space... ?

Also, friendly word of advice for those interested in the game: Ignore the early reviews, good or bad, until people had some more time to dig into the game. Early reviews based on first impressions and hype always tend to be the same useless mixture of "It's the best thing ever!!1" and "It's complete trash and I want my money back!!1".
Post edited October 18, 2017 by CharlesGrey
The "Gameplay trailer" contains less than 10 seconds of actual gameplay...
Post edited October 18, 2017 by ReynardFox
I'll be picking it up eventually, but not for a while, since it's a PB game (so there will be no shortage of bugs and performance issues). GOG has also been handling patching of new releases poorly as of late, so yet another reason to wait a while for the patch situation to stabilize before buying.
Great release! Loved Gothic 1 and 2 ^_^
Had a very long day at work today, but I bought and installed this as soon as I got home. I'm only about 20 minutes in, but I already feel like I'm home. The herb picking, ledge climbing, looting everything that isn't nailed down, and killing rats for their measly +2 experience and bone loot... feels good. :) The jetpack will take some getting used to, and I hope the firearms handle well, I'm going with Clerics for my first run. No technical issues so far.
ThomNG: Enjoy!

Your Piranha Bytes & THQ Nordic Team
Xabyer_B: I'll do it. I've bought all your games since the first Gothic and this won't be an exception. But I've a little complaint, Why this game have Achievements on Steam and not here?. Now with Galaxy out, you've no excuse to justify this discrimination. It's unfair. And this message goes to you (devs) and to THQ Nordic. Please, stop removing features to your games "only for gog". Treat your purchaser in a equitble way.
Like Risen 2 & 3 the game features an in-game achievement system. The list on Steam is basically an exported list, no idea why gog doesn't do the same thing.