It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Science is NOT compliance.

ELEX is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
A vast post-apocalyptic RPG, crafted by the creators of Gothic. In a unique world where science clashes with fantasy, control of a mysterious resource, which grants people special powers, is being contested between warring factions. Pick a side and move around the open world with your handy jetpack, fighting terrible creatures and witnessing the land change based on your decisions.

Grab the Digital Extras and delve deeper into this intriguing universe.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by maladr0Id
*pop*
FInally! :D
downloading, for sure I will have over 1 000 hours on this one
Well, download today, play tomorrow. It's just to late an hour for now.
high rated
Enjoy!

Your Piranha Bytes & THQ Nordic Team
Thank you, critter!
ThomNG: Enjoy!

Is this possible to add mod for easy progression like +40 attribute points by level and +5 skill points per level?
high rated

Hey guys, is the Day 1 patch already included in the GOG version? Thanks!
So this is like Gothic or Risen with a Post-Apocalyptic setting?

I ask because it seems like PB only makes one game over and over. They make it well, VERY well, but all their games are virtually the same.

Lukes78: Hey guys, is the Day 1 patch already included in the GOG version? Thanks!
Doesn't look like it, release version still shows "1.0".
as usual, will wait a week or two until some reviews are out, and the worst bugs have been ironed out.

Nice! Gonna be doing some heavy DLing tonight, I guess. :P
Lukes78: Hey guys, is the Day 1 patch already included in the GOG version? Thanks!
mannefriedrich: Doesn't look like it, release version still shows "1.0".
Unless the version number progression is different (sometimes it is, between Steam and GOG, so in this case "1.0" might mean release+Day 1 patch).
Is it playable on Phenom II X4 955 / 2gb HD 7850 ?