It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Science is NOT compliance.

ELEX is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
A vast post-apocalyptic RPG, crafted by the creators of Gothic. In a unique world where science clashes with fantasy, control of a mysterious resource, which grants people special powers, is being contested between warring factions. Pick a side and move around the open world with your handy jetpack, fighting terrible creatures and witnessing the land change based on your decisions.

Grab the Digital Extras and delve deeper into this intriguing universe.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by maladr0Id
Downloading it as I type, can not wait to finally play it.
alifesoft: snip
Excuse me , but how can you give a 5 star rating to a game that was released only minutes ago ?
Mmh, being asked 7,60€ more than others for the same 50€ game is... not nice...
alifesoft: snip
Painted_Doll: Excuse me , but how can you give a 5 star rating to a game that was released only minutes ago ?
I have watched it before with the streamers pre-release play.
high rated
alifesoft: I have watched it before with the streamers pre-release play.
Please don't make me laugh .
In this case can i write a 5 star review from a book because someone told me it's awesome ?
Post edited October 17, 2017 by Painted_Doll
alifesoft: I have watched it before with the streamers pre-release play.
Painted_Doll: Please don't make me laugh .
In this case can i write a 5 star review from a book because someone told me it's awesome ?
I have watched more then 15 hours with different streamers and in the different stages of the game. So it is like listening to audio-book. Almost same as reading.

Also i have played in the all of PB games so I know what I am saying.
amok: as usual, will wait a week or two until some reviews are out, and the worst bugs have been ironed out.
Good plan, i also do the same most of the time. But I'll need a new job first so this wait may be a little longer :( but hopefully not
Back when I heard first about it it was just about a preset male character. That still so or does it got a character choice/creation system (with female option) somewhere during development? Similar like Elderscrolls/Fallout (well, minus the fantasy races of course).
There may be an issue with downloading through GOG Galaxy. I just downloaded all 26 GB through Backups & Goodies and when I went to install it the game is in Russian.
Looking at the download page in Galaxy and I see that it had defaulted to Russian which has never happened before, every other game I have downloaded through Galaxy has always been English and I had never had to select that option.

If you are going to download it through Galaxy, make sure you have the right language selected
anothername: Back when I heard first about it it was just about a preset male character. That still so or does it got a character choice/creation system (with female option) somewhere during development? Similar like Elderscrolls/Fallout (well, minus the fantasy races of course).
Pre-defined bald male character, just like in all PB games. ;)
could this be considered like a "AA" game, like Hellblade? (despite not being indie) Quality without the cost?
tfishell: could this be considered like a "AA" game, like Hellblade? (despite not being indie) Quality without the cost?
I don't know. Did Hellblade have 30 people?
Considering Jim Sterling a lot of As mean it has microtransactions and vapid crafting and DLC, so I'm glad this is not one of it then :D
This is a lovingly crafted keeping it real game with fun german street talk.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by AlienMind
tfishell: could this be considered like a "AA" game, like Hellblade? (despite not being indie) Quality without the cost?
AlienMind: I don't know. Did Hellblade have 30 people?
I'm not sure.
snip
Please update the system requirements on the game card .

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5 3570, AMD FX-6350
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 35 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790, AMD FX-8350
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB, AMD RX 480 4GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 35 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
high rated
alifesoft: I have watched more then 15 hours with different streamers and in the different stages of the game. So it is like listening to audio-book. Almost same as reading.

Also i have played in the all of PB games so I know what I am saying.
So now watching gameplay videos and playing previous games in a series gives you enough information to review a game? I guess I'm off to post my Fallout 5 review then...

That being said, since imo Gothic 2 is the best Piranha Bytes game to date, and they've kept trying to repeat the formula ever since, I'll hold off on buying this until a few serious reviews come out. Not to mention that their games are pretty often a buggy mess at release so waiting for a few patches is a smart idea anyway.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by mystral