It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Science is NOT compliance.

ELEX is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
A vast post-apocalyptic RPG, crafted by the creators of Gothic. In a unique world where science clashes with fantasy, control of a mysterious resource, which grants people special powers, is being contested between warring factions. Pick a side and move around the open world with your handy jetpack, fighting terrible creatures and witnessing the land change based on your decisions.

Grab the Digital Extras and delve deeper into this intriguing universe.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by maladr0Id
ThomNG: Enjoy!

Your Piranha Bytes & THQ Nordic Team
Thanks for bringing it here. :)

Wishlisted for now because the price is too much for me.
Hmm,
played for 15 minutes.
I got 3 crashes and twice got stuck in the ground or in hills.
Textures are somewhere between very goot and below gothic 1.

I am sorry, but I have to say, that the game somehow feels unfinished and butty.
sorry, :(

Please fix this...
drakrochma: Hmm,
played for 15 minutes.

I am sorry, but I have to say, that the game somehow feels unfinished and butty.

Please fix this...
Console port ?
high rated
drakrochma: Hmm,
played for 15 minutes.

Please fix this...
Being released in some kind of beta state is unfortunately par for the course when it comes to Piranha Bytes games, and many others as well. Honestly, I think the only way devs will stop treating early buyers as unpaid beta testers is if gamers get fed up enough to stop buying games at release or even before.
As things stand now, they simply don't have much incentive to do good quality control before release.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by thornton_s
thornton_s: Big fan of the Gothic & Risen games so this was an instant-buy for me, but waiting until the game is released before changing the system requirements is a bit shitty especially as i pre-ordered it yesterday assuming the requirements wouldn't alter so close to the release date.
I copy pasted them from the Steam page of the game .
Seems my card is only 5% slower than recommended one. Yay!
http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-970-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1060-3GB/2577vs3646
-aaa
Post edited October 17, 2017 by thornton_s
https://www.gamekult.com/jeux/elex-3050495723/test.html

3/10? :S
Wish we could get our own fourm, and confirm on ths patch

Pokes GoG team wakey wakey coffee and bacony
* laughs *

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/elex-a-post-apocalyptic-science-fantasy-rpg-from-piranha-bytes.96606/page-154#post-5339581

Thanks for bringing the game to GOG :)
Why there is still no forum thread?

Thanks Guys! :D
Post edited October 17, 2017 by RomanRichter

I'll do it. I've bought all your games since the first Gothic and this won't be an exception. But I've a little complaint, Why this game have Achievements on Steam and not here?. Now with Galaxy out, you've no excuse to justify this discrimination. It's unfair. And this message goes to you (devs) and to THQ Nordic. Please, stop removing features to your games "only for gog". Treat your purchaser in a equitble way.
I hope there will be some Christmas discount , because 45 € is a lot of money for me. Until it will stays on wishlist.