It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher series, Pillars, of Eternity, Dex, and more.

UPDATE: How about adding some cyberpunk to your role-playing party? The recent Shadowrun trilogy has just been added to the Sale, going for 66/80% off. Hacker elves, ork assassins, and street samurai clash in the shadows, as greedy corporations secretly conspire against the unsuspecting people. What is your role in all this?

There's a big Role-Playing Week ahead of us, everyone. The public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is approaching fast, and we decided to kick things off a little early with a big <span class="bold">Role-Playing Sale</span> that will get you in the mood for some sword-clashing and fireball-slinging.

Start by immersing yourselves in the sprawling Witcher universe, with up to -85% on all games in the series, including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY, the game which first introduced us to the wonderful addiction that is GWENT.

Next, take a trip to Grimrock for some hardcore dungeon-crawling, and then find yourself a vantage point with a sweet isometric view: it's time to dive into Obsidian's modern classics. Both Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny offer an immersive experience not to be missed by veterans of the legendary Infinity engine games while introducing us to completely new and equally compelling fantasy worlds.

But that's not everything: keep an eye out for hidden gems that shouldn't go unnoticed, plus new sale additions arriving this Wednesday.

The <span class="bold">Role-Playing Sale</span> will last until May 28, 1 PM UTC.
with up to -85% on all games in the series, including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY

Still don't know where you people get off, telling us about Discounts that just aren't real.

I would have liked it to be 75% or even just 70% off, but at 50% off you won't see my money for a while.
I only have so much in my budget that can go to games.
Post edited May 23, 2017 by Koitenshin
"... plus new sale additions arriving this Wednesday. "

The time has come :)
My curiosity was piqued so I'm here.
Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun Dragonfall added - decent prices. I've completed SR and it was really nice game for people loving tactical combat. From what I know, SD is even better (and much longer).

Plus StarCrawlers released!
Post edited May 24, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin
ciemnogrodzianin: Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun Dragonfall added - decent prices. I've completed SR and it was really nice game for people loving tactical combat. From what I know, SD is even better (and much longer).

Are you fucking kidding me
I suppose this is acceptable, since they had a big Mount & Blade sale this past weekend. Looking forward to those Bethesda sales/additions at some point, though.
Damn GOG, you made me buy the great StarCrawlers and now you put on sale the Shadowrun Saga? When will I find the time to play all these game, huh? Luckily tomorrow is a holiday \o/
Maybe Bethesda is gonna be the mystery guest for the weekly sale. >_>
amrit9037: Are you fucking kidding me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5A8vQx5pCU
And another temptation to get Deus Ex and finally have it in digital version... sigh, I have to stay strong. ;)
ikrananka: So why is it that I own Pillars of Eternity Royal edition and yet the sale pages show me as owning none on the Pillars editions? C'mon GOG - what's going on here?
Frozen: Becuase GOG store is a mess.
It's telling me that I don't own: (...)
I still can't see what's the problem here (considering the dumb absence of upgrade options). I mean, sure it's still an issue with the store but how does it affect you? Is it something I fail to see or more of an OCD issue?

edit: just noticed the new additions (what's happening GOG?); I highly recommend all three Shadowrun games; really some of the best PC games i've played.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by Vythonaut
ciemnogrodzianin: Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun Dragonfall added - decent prices. I've completed SR and it was really nice game for people loving tactical combat. From what I know, SD is even better (and much longer).

amrit9037: Are you fucking kidding me
Agreed... ><
Frozen: Becuase GOG store is a mess.
It's telling me that I don't own: (...)
Vythonaut: I still can't see what's the problem here (considering the dumb absence of upgrade options). I mean, sure it's still an issue with the store but how does it affect you? Is it something I fail to see or more of an OCD issue?

edit: just noticed the new additions (what's happening GOG?); I highly recommend all three Shadowrun games; really some of the best PC games i've played.
The main issue, as I see it, is that you don't get upgrade notifications on your account page for any of those games that the store doesn't recognise as you owning.
A lesser issue is if you bought those games forget due to substance abuse perhaps or the ravages of time and thus end up buying it again.
Really it just lends itself to a feeling that GOG doesn't put the effort into the store or that they are running close to the wire financially and can't afford to fix things. It doesn't leave a good impression.
It's the second time GOG has failed to board on the hype train this month. No Oblivion nor Fallout.
The first one was with Throne of Darkness.

Anyway it's still RPG week on GOG, so let's see what's left to come on Thursday and Friday.
Maybe that train is not totally lost, but Gwent's public beta promotion has set my expectations low.

EDIT: By the way, Shadowrun games are excellent additions to the sale. Highly recommended!
Post edited May 24, 2017 by vanchann
Hm, there has been nothing added to the sale, so what?