It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher series, Pillars, of Eternity, Dex, and more.

UPDATE: How about adding some cyberpunk to your role-playing party? The recent Shadowrun trilogy has just been added to the Sale, going for 66/80% off. Hacker elves, ork assassins, and street samurai clash in the shadows, as greedy corporations secretly conspire against the unsuspecting people. What is your role in all this?

There's a big Role-Playing Week ahead of us, everyone. The public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is approaching fast, and we decided to kick things off a little early with a big <span class="bold">Role-Playing Sale</span> that will get you in the mood for some sword-clashing and fireball-slinging.

Start by immersing yourselves in the sprawling Witcher universe, with up to -85% on all games in the series, including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY, the game which first introduced us to the wonderful addiction that is GWENT.

Next, take a trip to Grimrock for some hardcore dungeon-crawling, and then find yourself a vantage point with a sweet isometric view: it's time to dive into Obsidian's modern classics. Both Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny offer an immersive experience not to be missed by veterans of the legendary Infinity engine games while introducing us to completely new and equally compelling fantasy worlds.

But that's not everything: keep an eye out for hidden gems that shouldn't go unnoticed, plus new sale additions arriving this Wednesday.

The <span class="bold">Role-Playing Sale</span> will last until May 28, 1 PM UTC.
apehater: i really don't know why you are still defending them. its "always not their fault"! they always find some scammy fairy tail excuse. this seem to be one great pr strategy between two partners. i bet on paradox forum the users accept the lame excuse of paradox for this and it 100% blames gog for this price adjustments. i'm not going to reply any further as it always ends in a silly argument cycle. if you still want to believe, its up to you.
You realize that Paradox first increased the prices on Steam and then a few days later here on GOG? How is that GOG's fault? They don't make the prices.

And where else except in this thread do I defend GOG? I was pretty clear in my opinion about their lates moves (bundling of Galaxy with the offline installers, allowing always-online games with microtransactions, etc.).
apehater:
PaterAlf: You realize that Paradox first increased the prices on Steam and then a few days later here on GOG? How is that GOG's fault? They don't make the prices.

And where else except in this thread do I defend GOG? I was pretty clear in my opinion about their lates moves (bundling of Galaxy with the offline installers, allowing always-online games with microtransactions, etc.).
I've long ago stopped trying to reason with him. He likes his simplistic narrative where everything GOG does now is wrong, and is proof that they are wicked, and constitutes a betrayal of him personally.
As far as I'm concerned, there have been enough legitimate missteps on GOG's part -- there's no need to hold their clients'/business partners' questionable decisions against GOG, too.