It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher series, Pillars, of Eternity, Dex, and more.

UPDATE: How about adding some cyberpunk to your role-playing party? The recent Shadowrun trilogy has just been added to the Sale, going for 66/80% off. Hacker elves, ork assassins, and street samurai clash in the shadows, as greedy corporations secretly conspire against the unsuspecting people. What is your role in all this?

There's a big Role-Playing Week ahead of us, everyone. The public beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is approaching fast, and we decided to kick things off a little early with a big <span class="bold">Role-Playing Sale</span> that will get you in the mood for some sword-clashing and fireball-slinging.

Start by immersing yourselves in the sprawling Witcher universe, with up to -85% on all games in the series, including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY, the game which first introduced us to the wonderful addiction that is GWENT.

Next, take a trip to Grimrock for some hardcore dungeon-crawling, and then find yourself a vantage point with a sweet isometric view: it's time to dive into Obsidian's modern classics. Both Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny offer an immersive experience not to be missed by veterans of the legendary Infinity engine games while introducing us to completely new and equally compelling fantasy worlds.

But that's not everything: keep an eye out for hidden gems that shouldn't go unnoticed, plus new sale additions arriving this Wednesday.

The <span class="bold">Role-Playing Sale</span> will last until May 28, 1 PM UTC.
So, Oblivion on wednesday?
Maxvorstadt: So, Oblivion on wednesday?
And Fallout 3.
Maxvorstadt: So, Oblivion on wednesday?
Guess so :)
And New Vegas, kthxbai! :D
Skyrim Legendary Edition pls!
As well as the above mentioned titles :P
Skyrim would be nice as well
Might & Magic X? Finally? Probably not :/ ... (and there *was* time, when I genuinely liked Ubisoft.. somewhere after Rayman 1 release)
Or Gates of Skeldal? :)

Hehe just kidding. Bethesd's releases would be awesome.
Yet another Pillars of Eternity sale without upgrade options...
*cries* I just finished paying for the wedding! No Witcher 3 GOTY for me. Not for a long time at least. :(
Frozen: Yet another Pillars of Eternity sale without upgrade options...
Same for Tyranny. GOG should get their act together.
Maybe Mass Effect Trilogy with all DLC included? :)
I really need a new computer so that I can finally play Witcher 3. Its on sale like...every month? YES I WANT TO BUY U, BUT I CANT!
truhlik: Or Gates of Skeldal? :)

Hehe just kidding. Bethesd's releases would be awesome.
It would be great - together with 7 Mages & The Keep! \o/