It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The culprit always returns to the scene of the crime.

The Raven Remastered is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% discount until March 20, 6pm UTC. Owners of the original version will receive the Remastered for free.
Featuring remastered animations, lighting and hair, the atmospheric point & click chronicling the desperate hunt for an elusive master thief, returns for one last bow.

Note: Getting The Remastered edition also gives you the classic version as a bonus goodie.
Thanks a lot for the free remastered edition.

Though when I look at the system requirements, I'm afraid I have to stay with the old version.
The Remastered just arrived for me. If anyone doesn't have it yet it should be on the way. You don't need to do anything to get it. The game will automatically appear in your account.
fancy it up, but the dialogue and voice acting is still absolutely atrocious!
Thanks for the free remaster!
Nice release. Not my cup of tea but still a great addition and nice that original owners get the remastered edition free.
Merci and thank you very much.
Thanks for the free upgrade
ThomNG: Enjoy your free Remaster Update if you already have purchased The Raven on GOG! Or enjoy the 25 % discount on the new version if you are new to the franchise :)

Cheers
The value of having purchased The Raven just got even better :)
Thank you very much!
Great game, even better because of the consumer friendly decision to gift the new version to owners of the original
Just the way it should always be done <3
ThomNG: Enjoy your free Remaster Update if you already have purchased The Raven on GOG! Or enjoy the 25 % discount on the new version if you are new to the franchise :)

Cheers
Thanks! I knew you guys were one of the player-friendliest publishers out there :)
Thank you :)

Cheers
Raven 2 and Unwritten Tales 3 Pretty Please.......
Awesome, thanks Thom and THQ Nordic!
Thanks for this! I haven't gotten around to playing this yet, so I'll jump into the remaster.