It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The culprit always returns to the scene of the crime.

The Raven Remastered is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% discount until March 20, 6pm UTC. Owners of the original version will receive the Remastered for free.
Featuring remastered animations, lighting and hair, the atmospheric point & click chronicling the desperate hunt for an elusive master thief, returns for one last bow.

Note: Getting The Remastered edition also gives you the classic version as a bonus goodie.
JudasIscariot: The Linux version of The raven Remastered is now available :)
I was just about to announce the same. :P

Thanks!
Is there a review on this game ?
I have never heard of this game but it looks fantastic and I love a GOOD story.
Thank you
nick187: Is there a review on this game ?
I have never heard of this game but it looks fantastic and I love a GOOD story.
Thank you
There are reviews of the original:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-raven-legacy-of-a-master-thief

I enjoyed it very much. Was a bit glitchy/buggy at times but generally a good P&C adventure with above-par production values.
Post edited March 14, 2018 by ChrisSZ
nick187: Is there a review on this game ? [...]
There are still the archived GOG reviews* for the original The Raven ­ Legacy of a Master Thief. As far as I understand it they remastered only the animations, lighting and hair. So story and sound are still the same as in the original. Information about those will still be relevant - comments on graphics, performance and bugs (if there were any) are obviously not that useful, though...
I still hope this helps. :)

* Unfortunately, you have to copy and paste the link manually because GOG's premium forum technology will butcher the link to archive.org:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170128024802/https://www.gog.com/game/the_raven_legacy_of_a_master_thief

[Edit:]
Added one link for easier browsing; left the text and the second link unedited to avoid confusion. Thanks to HunchBluntley for the workaround.
Post edited March 15, 2018 by HeartsAndRainbows
thanks for the free upgrade, i may play this again to see the changes
Nice, thanks Thom and THQ Nordic.
ThomNG: Enjoy your free Remaster Update if you already have purchased The Raven on GOG! Or enjoy the 25 % discount on the new version if you are new to the franchise :)
Since policies that prevented it the last time are no longer valid, any chance of the Deluxe Edition content getting to GOG this time around?
The original isn't available anymore?

Is it possible to have it as an extra for the remastered version?
Arveja: The original isn't available anymore?

Is it possible to have it as an extra for the remastered version?
"Note: Getting The Remastered edition also gives you the classic version as a bonus goodie."

Thanks @GOG and @THQNordic for doing it this way (still sad that this seems to be impossiblefor Darksiders II but I am happy that you do this everytime it's possible).
Post edited March 14, 2018 by MarkoH01
CharlesGrey: And just when I finally started playing the original version a few weeks ago! How significant are the changes/ improvements of this new version? I'd rather not download it again and start over, especially if they only improved the visual quality. ( I thought the game looked fine. ) Still, the free update is appreciated!
While I can't answer the question regarding the changes/improvements, for obvious reasons, I'd say play the original.

If they would have worked some of the technical flaws over, I would definitely recommend to download the new version, but re-download only for shinier graphics? Not worth the hassle.

And - unfortunately - it seems, the only improvements were made in the graphics department.
There are some issues, when it comes to steering, where improvements would have been more necessary, imo.
Thanks for the free upgrade. I stopped playing this game when the lights went out and almost the entire screen was filled by my character, obscuring everything by a terrible camera choice. I sincerely hope that is fixed now.
JudasIscariot:
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it would be nice if the actual product page mentioned the fact that the "classic" version is included for free with purchase. I doubt everyone looking at the game is going to do a forum search before buying. ;P

HeartsAndRainbows: * Unfortunately, you have to copy and paste the link manually because GOG's premium forum technology will butcher the link to archive.org:
It's the extra colon. You could replace it with the HTML code that represents the colon, but in this case, the solution is simpler: just delete the bit of the URL-within-a-URL before (or even up through) "www." and it should work:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170128024802/www.gog.com/game/the_raven_legacy_of_a_master_thief
Post edited March 15, 2018 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: [...] It's the extra colon. You could replace it with the HTML code that represents the colon, but in this case, the solution is simpler: just delete the bit of the URL-within-a-URL before (or even up through) "www." and it should work: [...]
Thank you for your help.
However, I'd still wish that replacements like these wouldn't need a workaround to begin with...
HunchBluntley: [...] It's the extra colon. You could replace it with the HTML code that represents the colon, but in this case, the solution is simpler: just delete the bit of the URL-within-a-URL before (or even up through) "www." and it should work: [...]
HeartsAndRainbows: Thank you for your help.
However, I'd still wish that replacements like these wouldn't need a workaround to begin with...
No, see, it fosters a sense of community when every simple little thing needs workarounds just to be able to use the workarounds! If everything worked like it should, we wouldn't get to have all these helpful chats! GOG's web devs are really very considerate and kind in their foresight.
HunchBluntley: [!!!]
...! XD