It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The culprit always returns to the scene of the crime.

The Raven Remastered is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% discount until March 20, 6pm UTC. Owners of the original version will receive the Remastered for free.
Featuring remastered animations, lighting and hair, the atmospheric point & click chronicling the desperate hunt for an elusive master thief, returns for one last bow.

Note: Getting The Remastered edition also gives you the classic version as a bonus goodie.
How long before it is added to your lirary if you own the original?

For me it does not show as free yet.

Edit:And thanks THQ Nordic and GOG of course (BTW a remaster for a 2013 game?)
Post edited March 13, 2018 by acute71
high rated
Enjoy your free Remaster Update if you already have purchased The Raven on GOG! Or enjoy the 25 % discount on the new version if you are new to the franchise :)

Cheers
Nice. Thank you!
ThomNG: Enjoy your free Remaster Update if you already have purchased The Raven on GOG! Or enjoy the 25 % discount on the new version if you are new to the franchise :)

Cheers
It's much appreciated!
ThomNG: Enjoy your free Remaster Update if you already have purchased The Raven on GOG! Or enjoy the 25 % discount on the new version if you are new to the franchise :)
Obligatory "are the Mac and Linux versions on their way, or will the remaster be Windows-only?" question.
high rated
muntdefems: Obligatory "are the Mac and Linux versions on their way, or will the remaster be Windows-only?" question.
On their way :)
EDIT: Got it now
Post edited March 13, 2018 by staredcraft
muntdefems: Obligatory "are the Mac and Linux versions on their way, or will the remaster be Windows-only?" question.
ThomNG: On their way :)
Glad to read that, thanks! :D
Owners of the original get this for free? Very nice. Thanks, guys!
A very nice move!! Much appreciate it! :)
hmm... own the original but the remaster han't appeared yet.
Thank you very much. I'll be waiting my free copy.

I like your adventures. I will buy The Dwarves, but excuse me if I don't buy Iron Harvest. The RTS games aren't my favorite genre, but you can count on me whith RPG and Adventures.

Keep doing great games like you've done until now. Greetings.
Chalk me up as another person who owns the original but not yet the remaster.
Post edited March 13, 2018 by ssokolow
Sweet! Thank you very much!