It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Games of future past.

With gamescom underway, getting hyped for the future of gaming comes pretty effortlessly. Getting thrilled about gaming's past is where we come in: with a <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> full of essential RPGs from the golden years, plus recent action and RPG classics that no one should be without.

Three collections of Forgotten Realms: The Archives, plus the Dark Sun and Ravenloft series will take you on a journey through the early days of masterful gaming experiences. Follow them up with recent hits Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Dead Space, Mount & Blade, Crysis, and Dragon Age for maximum effect.

Looking for an extra dose of RPG goodness? Check out our <span class="bold">Gothic series sale</span>, running until August 25th, 10PM UTC.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> will last until August 28, 4 PM UTC.
ciemnogrodzianin: Aaah, that prices. I've bought Gothic series. I've got part of them as a CD editions and also GOG sucks that they do not publish polish edition (which are available for them), but I doubt there will be a better offer soon.
bhrigu: Can you please confirm whether the early games run in windows 10?

EDIT: Also, has GOG patched the third game with the community patch as they do with some other games? I prefer not to have to tinker a lot to get a game working.
Third game does not have the Community Patch out of legal reasons, the Forsaken Gods have it though.
But it is not a big hassle to install it, just one installer and you´re ready to go :)

As for Windows 10 this might help.
I have already bought Gothic's before and the first one I have bought at least twice. Here at GOG I would be willing to buy them again to support PB, but I just can't get over paying for Forsaken Gods. Shame it is included in the discounted series.
filiplahoda: but I just can't get over paying for Forsaken Gods. Shame it is included in the discounted series.
Could always give it away as a gift. We've got enough folks here who either have issues with coming up with the money to pay for the games and/ or those of us who are stuck with credit or debit cards that can't be used with Polish companies.

Just a thought. You may not like the game but someone else may.
filiplahoda: but I just can't get over paying for Forsaken Gods. Shame it is included in the discounted series.
drmike: Could always give it away as a gift. We've got enough folks here who either have issues with coming up with the money to pay for the games and/ or those of us who are stuck with credit or debit cards that can't be used with Polish companies.

Just a thought. You may not like the game but someone else may.
I mean that this abomination should be thrown into a volcano and erased from the history
Bump, because of the very last chance to get Gothic series with 85% discount! ;)
GOG.com: Tomo/20170821_weekly_sale]Weekly Sale[/url] will last until August 28, 4 PM UTC.
For me, this sale ended on August 27, 4 PM UTC. Anyone else?
Post edited August 27, 2017 by DesertWhiteSun
It did end early for some reason and the link on the front page is broken. I noticed when Dragon's Dogma reverted to full price over night.
I had hoped to pick up some of these titles as well. However, the game prices are back up to their full price for me.

Worse, the D&D sale link still appears on the GOG.com front page- but it redirects me back to the front page.

Maybe next time?
GLWizard: Maybe next time?
Don't worry. There should be some bigger sale in September and there is for sure Fall Sale in October. At least these are the historical schemes.
Hit their social media, better chances for GOG to read those comments and act, if the premature ending isn't intentional.
Sad to see they endet it earlier...was hoping to pick up Dragons Dogma
Hey folks,

I am trying to buy Dragon Age but the link the weekly sale link doesn't work. Can you fix it? because I don't want lose the offer!
anwarblast: Hey folks,

I am trying to buy Dragon Age but the link the weekly sale link doesn't work. Can you fix it? because I don't want lose the offer!
Same thing happened to me.
Thought it may have been a broken link but they aren't on the 'onsale' list either. Next time I guess.
Post edited August 28, 2017 by Karahandras
Karahandras: Thought it may have been a broken link but they aren't on the 'onsale' list either. Next time I guess.
As I suspected, It actually was "broken". They would have said they were ending it earlier ... at least one would think. The sale is active again.