It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Games of future past.

With gamescom underway, getting hyped for the future of gaming comes pretty effortlessly. Getting thrilled about gaming's past is where we come in: with a <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> full of essential RPGs from the golden years, plus recent action and RPG classics that no one should be without.

Three collections of Forgotten Realms: The Archives, plus the Dark Sun and Ravenloft series will take you on a journey through the early days of masterful gaming experiences. Follow them up with recent hits Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Dead Space, Mount & Blade, Crysis, and Dragon Age for maximum effect.

Looking for an extra dose of RPG goodness? Check out our <span class="bold">Gothic series sale</span>, running until August 25th, 10PM UTC.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> will last until August 28, 4 PM UTC.
assassin33: Mount & Blade
B87F9-3E8?5-6AB7D-B3F75

? = first number of Pi
Just to save everybody time, it;s been used.
JMich: Forum popping. Some lovely games here.
I had to read your post three times before my brain would read "popping" instead of "pooping".

Time to put down the rum; or the keyboard...
Is this a real weekly sale or just an unnumbered imposter? :)
Is there any fun at all to be had in Gothic 3:FS? As in, "this game is so bad it's hilarious" kind of fun.

I've always been curious about it but never picked it up as I don't like the idea of buying a game only to add it to my collection of stinker games.
IwubCheeze: Is there any fun at all to be had in Gothic 3:FS? As in, "this game is so bad it's hilarious" kind of fun.

I've always been curious about it but never picked it up as I don't like the idea of buying a game only to add it to my collection of stinker games.
It IS a stinker, so treat it as such, But if it is the only one missing in your Gothic series, then go ahead and buy it, just to complete your collection.

If not, I would suggest to buy all the other ones before it.
Post edited August 22, 2017 by Tarhiel
Amazing stuff on this promo.
GOG ltd. needs to release more top notch games eh?!
EH!?

EEEHHH? ;D
Aaah, that prices. I've bought Gothic series. I've got part of them as a CD editions and also GOG sucks that they do not publish polish edition (which are available for them), but I doubt there will be a better offer soon.
IwubCheeze: Is there any fun at all to be had in Gothic 3:FS? As in, "this game is so bad it's hilarious" kind of fun.

Tarhiel: It IS a stinker, so treat it as such, But if it is the only one missing in your Gothic series, then go ahead and buy it, just to complete your collection.

Alternatively, he could choose to NOT encourage the development and publication of shitty cash-grab sequels to popular games.
(Besides, he just said that he doesn't like buying shitty games just for completionism's sake.)
GOG.com: for maximum effect.
I see what you did there.
Tarhiel: It IS a stinker, so treat it as such, But if it is the only one missing in your Gothic series, then go ahead and buy it, just to complete your collection.

HunchBluntley: Alternatively, he could choose to NOT encourage the development and publication of shitty cash-grab sequels to popular games.
(Besides, he just said that he doesn't like buying shitty games just for completionism's sake.)
lol, exactly. I'm guessing the reason games like Star Wars: Rebel Assault 1 and 2, M.A.X 1 and 2, Commandos 2 and 3 are bundled together is because people won't want to pay for the inferior game but will have to to get the superior game ;)

I'll leave G3:FG on the shelf, maybe it would be better to watch YouTube vids instead :)
Post edited August 22, 2017 by IwubCheeze

HunchBluntley: Alternatively, he could choose to NOT encourage the development and publication of shitty cash-grab sequels to popular games.
Of course, captain obvious, that´s why I wrote it is a stinker and he should treat it as such.
And he already made his decision.
ciemnogrodzianin: Aaah, that prices. I've bought Gothic series. I've got part of them as a CD editions and also GOG sucks that they do not publish polish edition (which are available for them), but I doubt there will be a better offer soon.
Can you please confirm whether the early games run in windows 10?

EDIT: Also, has GOG patched the third game with the community patch as they do with some other games? I prefer not to have to tinker a lot to get a game working.
Post edited August 22, 2017 by bhrigu
bhrigu: Can you please confirm whether the early games run in windows 10?
I'm sorry, but I wouldn't be able to help. Unfortunately (or rather fortunately) I'm Linux user and I'm going to try my luck with Wine.

PS. However there seems to be some solutions around. A lot of google results refers to some System Pack tool. Here is one of instructions.
Post edited August 22, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin
bhrigu: Can you please confirm whether the early games run in windows 10?
ciemnogrodzianin: I'm sorry, but I wouldn't be able to help. Unfortunately (or rather fortunately) I'm Linux user and I'm going to try my luck with Wine.
It's ok. Thank you for your response though. :)
Maybe some other kind soul can help.
The discount is really good. But I don't want to buy them to just have them gathering digital dust on the digital shelf.
Got 10 games off of my wishlist. :)