It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Games of future past.

With gamescom underway, getting hyped for the future of gaming comes pretty effortlessly. Getting thrilled about gaming's past is where we come in: with a <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> full of essential RPGs from the golden years, plus recent action and RPG classics that no one should be without.

Three collections of Forgotten Realms: The Archives, plus the Dark Sun and Ravenloft series will take you on a journey through the early days of masterful gaming experiences. Follow them up with recent hits Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Dead Space, Mount & Blade, Crysis, and Dragon Age for maximum effect.

Looking for an extra dose of RPG goodness? Check out our <span class="bold">Gothic series sale</span>, running until August 25th, 10PM UTC.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> will last until August 28, 4 PM UTC.
Forum popping. Some lovely games here.
If I hadn't bought so many pinatas...
The Gothic games seems to have 85% off only if the entire series is bought. Is the last game/expansion good enough to spend money on?

Also how do the earlier games work on Windows 10?
bhrigu: The Gothic games seems to have 85% off only if the entire series is bought. Is the last game/expansion good enough to spend money on?

Also how do the earlier games work on Windows 10?
Well if you don't spend money on the last game/expansion the other games almost double in price so it just comes down to whither you want to spend twice the money on principle.
Mount & Blade
B87F9-3E8?5-6AB7D-B3F75

? = first number of Pi
Dear EA,

Do release here Crysis and Dragon Age 2 and 3.
Thank you.

PS. I am patiently waiting :)

Yours truly,
Tarhiel
Post edited August 21, 2017 by Tarhiel
Tarhiel: Dear Bethesda,

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Tarhiel
And Mass Effect 1-3 also. Amen

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Tarhiel
Crysis? You're welcome. And Bethesda doesn't own either of those. They're both EA.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Tarhiel
paladin181: Crysis? You're welcome. And Bethesda doesn't own either of those. They're both EA.
Corrected, thanks.
Also:
Tarhiel: Do release here Crysis and Dragon Age 2 and 3.
I meant it as "release both sequels to both of the games."
I know first Crysis is here, owned it for some time now.
Post edited August 21, 2017 by Tarhiel
Thank you for the D&D sale . :)
Great deal on Dragons Dogma. I wish it was a reasonable thing for me to buy right now :D
No love or discount goodness for the criminally underrated Arcania games (which are part of the Gothic series)?
Finally caved in and bought Dragon's Dogma on GOG too. Great deal and I highly recommend it to fans of RPGs. This is like the third time I've bought the game I love it so much :P

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Tarhiel
blotunga: And Mass Effect 1-3 also. Amen
And Dead Space 2 & 3.