It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another Summer Sale gift is coming your way. Grab a copy of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION before the giveaway ends on 20th June 2022, at 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more cool RPG titles, visit our [url= https://www.gog.com/promo/2022_summer_sale_rpg?utm_medium=editorial&utm_source=content&utm_campaign=2022060_su mmer_sale_gog&utm_term=EN]RPG Collection[/url]. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%.
Thank you for the bearded goldylocks. Many laughs will be had.
Stereochild: How do you claim it? Unlike normal giveaways before, this one doesn't have a separate banner to click on (The same happened with Venetica). When I click "Learn more", it takes me to the Summer Sale page, and clicking on the envelope opens the main store page in a browser.
You don't ever need to click the banner at the very top of the front page -- just scroll down until you see the actual giveaway placard (it's in between the "Explore by decade" & "Highest discount ever" sections).
Thanks very much GOG and various devs for all the freebies!
Thank you very much :-)
low rated
Great game. Was happy to support it.
Well, very good! The Brotherhood nailed it, they have CAYNE for free too. Thank you!
Thank you very much for the free game!
Thank you for the game .
yeah such a great game from a cool dev! glad I received a giftable key for those who are missing it ;) Looking forward to Bone Totem!
https://www.gog.com/en/game/stasis_bone_totem
Thank you so much to all who made this possible. Much appreciated.
Wow! Good to be here! ⛵️☀
An Expression of thankfulness : )
Beautiful freebie, many thanks to all parties involved. Don't forget to check out STASIS too, folks~!
Argh! More free stuff... I already own. You're doing this on purpose, GOG. =P
Vythonaut: Beautiful freebie, many thanks to all parties involved. Don't forget to check out STASIS too, folks~!
This.

I bought this game at day 1 precisely because I liked Stasis so much... I wasn't disappointed.
Can't wait for the new Stasis!

Alas, it seems all GOG official giveaways take my library as inspiration! XD
This sale must have been really great on this side for all the newbies, though. High quality free games.
Post edited June 17, 2022 by Enebias
I been thinking about picking this game up for sometime. Thank you!
Post edited June 17, 2022 by Syphon72