It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another Summer Sale gift is coming your way. Grab a copy of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION before the giveaway ends on 20th June 2022, at 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more cool RPG titles, visit our [url= https://www.gog.com/promo/2022_summer_sale_rpg?utm_medium=editorial&utm_source=content&utm_campaign=2022060_su mmer_sale_gog&utm_term=EN]RPG Collection[/url]. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%.
Thanks GOG!
Thanks for the great freebie GOG!
low rated
Just added the game and the demo to my account.

Should I get around to playing this, which should I try first: the full game or the demo?

(Also, what are the differences between the two?)
awesome :D thanks for free stuff :D
dtgreene: Just added the game and the demo to my account.

Should I get around to playing this, which should I try first: the full game or the demo?

Uhh... one's shorter than the other one? xD

Anyway, thanks again GOG!
Another generous giveaway, thank you GOG and The Brotherhood!
dtgreene: Just added the game and the demo to my account.

If you think of the Full game as an extended Demo, will that help your decision? =)

And since I haven't played either, have no idea sorry.
Post edited June 17, 2022 by gog2002x
Thank you GOG and The Brotherhood!
Whoa, are you kidding me?
THANKS, GOG! Awesome gift!

I've played the demo, liked it, but postponed a purchase because of hardware issues. Now it will be great to actually play the game.
Thanks for the game GOG! 4/6 so far :D
Wow GoG. Though I have it already, thanks a lot. Very impressive giveaway!
Thank you GOG!
Thank you very much!
Thanks GOG!
Aw, yeah, I was mulling over this for the sale, so now I'm glad I didn't get it (went with Xeno Crisis instead). Thanks!
How do you claim it? Unlike normal giveaways before, this one doesn't have a separate banner to click on (The same happened with Venetica). When I click "Learn more", it takes me to the Summer Sale page, and clicking on the envelope opens the main store page in a browser.