It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another Summer Sale gift is coming your way. Grab a copy of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION before the giveaway ends on 20th June 2022, at 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more cool RPG titles, visit our [url= https://www.gog.com/promo/2022_summer_sale_rpg?utm_medium=editorial&utm_source=content&utm_campaign=2022060_su mmer_sale_gog&utm_term=EN]RPG Collection[/url]. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%.
GOG.com: Claim your copy of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION!
Thanks for the freebie, GOG and The Brotherhood.
Much appreciated.
WOW - Thanks a lot !
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
A game that was long on my wishlist but I was never brave enough to buy it. Thanks for the giveaway!
Thanks for the freebie !
Nice! It's a game I've always found very interesting but was always unsure about. I've had it filed under the "let's wait and see/to decide upon in some distant future" category for quite some time now. Getting it as a freebie seems like the perfect solution. Thank you GOG!
high rated
Thanks for the game GOG and The Brotherhood!!!! I had it on my wishlist for quite some time :D

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE SUPPORTER PACK INCLUDES ALL THE DELUXE CONTENT, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY THE SOUNDTRACK SEPARATELY.
Nice one, thanks GOG and The Brotherhood.
thanks. already have it on steam, haven't even played the dev's earlier games (stasis, cayne, stasis 2 will come out sooner than I will get to them in fact), but had this wishlisted here as well.
Very nice, thank you GOG!
Thanks a lot for the game! It was one of the many games from my wishlist!
lol, all freebies this sale were on my wishlist, thanks.
Thanks The Brogherhood and Gog for the game.
Thanks GOG and The Brotherhood for the free game!