It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Build a playground for your undead darlings.

Zombie Night Terror, the chaotic action/strategy where you guide your undead horde towards global contamination, just received a free update which adds a fully-fledged Level Editor. To celebrate, the game is now 70% off until November 2, 10PM UTC.

Fire up the Editor and create new areas, winning conditions, enemies and just about any obstacle you can dream up for your pixelated brain-munchers to overcome!

Watch the trailer.
Post edited October 23, 2017 by maladr0Id
Nice. Thank you for the level editor!
so do I just redownload it?
GOG.com: Build a playground for your undead darlings.

Zombie Night Terror, the chaotic action/strategy where you guide your undead horde towards global contamination, just received a free update which adds a fully-fledged Level Editor. To celebrate, the game is now 70% off until November 2, 10PM UTC.

Fire up the Editor and create new areas, winning conditions, enemies and just about any obstacle you can dream up for your pixelated brain-munchers to overcome!
Is it?
MightyPinecone: Is it?
Not on my end, no. :P
MightyPinecone: Is it?
muntdefems: Not on my end, no. :P
I can't even see the original post on the front page. How did this end up here?
MightyPinecone: I can't even see the original post on the front page. How did this end up here?
You're right, somebody probably jumped the gun (and that's why the game's not discounted yet). xD
Still no discount.
Was this maybe supposed to go live on Thursday? Many promos last for a week, and 2 November is a Thursday...
[ just received a free update which adds a fully-fledged Level Editor
And where do you upload your custom levels beside the Steam Workshop ?
I just checked the offline installers, level editor is not added yet.
The level editor isn't in Galaxy either. My guess is that this was fired off a bit early.

[EDIT] Just hit up Judas in chat and everything will be up shortly (Hah, didn't use the word "soon")
Just be a little patient ;)
Post edited October 23, 2017 by tremere110
Hey guys,

The game has been updated to version 1.3 and the Level Editor is within the updated version of the game :)
Thank you so much! Been looking forward to this level editor!
tinyE: so do I just redownload it?
Yes as the level editor is built into the game :)