It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Build a playground for your undead darlings.

Zombie Night Terror, the chaotic action/strategy where you guide your undead horde towards global contamination, just received a free update which adds a fully-fledged Level Editor. To celebrate, the game is now 70% off until November 2, 10PM UTC.

Fire up the Editor and create new areas, winning conditions, enemies and just about any obstacle you can dream up for your pixelated brain-munchers to overcome!

Watch the trailer.
Post edited October 23, 2017 by maladr0Id
tinyE: so do I just redownload it?
JudasIscariot: Yes as the level editor is built into the game :)
great, now can you fix my notification? :P
JudasIscariot: Yes as the level editor is built into the game :)
tinyE: great, now can you fix my notification? :P
The updated files have been flagged so I guess you will just need to wait for a bit :)
tinyE: great, now can you fix my notification? :P
JudasIscariot: The updated files have been flagged so I guess you will just need to wait for a bit :)
no it was something else actually. :P forget about it
JudasIscariot: Hey guys,

The game has been updated to version 1.3 and the Level Editor is within the updated version of the game :)
Off topic in this thread but why do you sell an outdated game during a weekly promo ? Yes , i'm talking about Sheltered .
Aaaaah! Finalement!

Bon, faut que je finisse les missions de base, moi. :P
Zoidberg: Aaaaah! Finalement!

Vas-y, donc!

PS: Est-ce que tu voulais écrire ça dans le forum français, parfois? :P
Hmm, to buy or not to buy? A Horror flavored "Lemmings" sounds like fun, and 70% off is tempting. Ratings for the game look good, as well. Hmm...
yay! :D
Zoidberg: Aaaaah! Finalement!

muntdefems: Vas-y, donc!

PS: Est-ce que tu voulais écrire ça dans le forum français, parfois? :P
Non, mais comme les devs sont francophones... :P
CharlesGrey: Hmm, to buy or not to buy? A Horror flavored "Lemmings" sounds like fun, and 70% off is tempting. Ratings for the game look good, as well. Hmm...
It's quite decent indeed! :)
Post edited October 24, 2017 by Zoidberg
CharlesGrey: Hmm, to buy or not to buy? A Horror flavored "Lemmings" sounds like fun, and 70% off is tempting. Ratings for the game look good, as well. Hmm...
Buy! It's really a fun game.
Level editors are always great. I wonder what inventive designs fellow players come up with. I have no time to design a map right now.
At this price, you'd be silly not to. It's definitely one of the best games of its type I've come across in a long time.
Mr.Mumbles: At this price, you'd be silly not to. It's definitely one of the best games of its type I've come across in a long time.
Well, maybe I like being silly! But you've convinced me guys, I bought a copy. Been a while since I played any "Lemmings" game, so this should be interesting.
This level editor update is really cool. I've made a few custom chapters