It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Weedcraft Inc is now available DRM-free. Get the game before April 25th, 2 PM UTC to save 15% and receive Austin High movie for free.

Weedcraft Inc explores the business of producing, breeding and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country's complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.
Do devs really think adding "scape" or "craft" to the end of a title makes it cooler?

Too bad Devolver is on my shit list.
I said that in the announcement thread but I must eat my words. It is Daedelic on my shit list, not Devolver. I will buy this.
This game is broken as of now. It has been updated on steam twice already, and there's no updates so far for GOG version.

Don't recommend buying the game now. Wait for the devs to update/fix the game. :/
Bigs: Is the Galaxy download active? Marked as SOON(™) with the Install option greyed out
Ashleee: Yes, download links on Website and Galaxy should work. If the problem persists, please contact us via this form:
bit.ly/GOGGalaxySupport
Hi Ashleee,

The game's activity feed don't seems to work, don't show the unlocked achievements, milestones, etc..
I do wonder, if this wasn't a Devolver game, would GOG still have accepted it? It does seem a bit niche.
Post edited April 13, 2019 by tfishell
TerriblePurpose: Looks interesting, but weed's already legal here, so... :P
So? Someone still has to produce, transport, and sell it. Someone has to run the massive PR campaign to keep it legal, since the commies and bible thumpers will both be on your back. And a whole lot of someones have to work security, since banks don't want to get involved making it a cash heavy operation and all that comes with it.

Hopefully this game goes into all of that nuance or it's gonna be pretty boring.
TerriblePurpose: Looks interesting, but weed's already legal here, so... :P
NovusBogus: So? Someone still has to produce, transport, and sell it. Someone has to run the massive PR campaign to keep it legal, since the commies and bible thumpers will both be on your back. And a whole lot of someones have to work security, since banks don't want to get involved making it a cash heavy operation and all that comes with it.

Hopefully this game goes into all of that nuance or it's gonna be pretty boring.
Weed's now legal in about half the US states, plus Canada. The biggest hurdle for contemp. times would be struggling to get started due to zoning laws and medical licensing regulations, but I imagine having to play weed-attorney and going to court over these issues wouldn't make for a very fun game.

And I still think BOOZEcraft would have made for a better theme. Let's get them barrels rollin', boys!