It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Weedcraft Inc is now available DRM-free. Get the game before April 25th, 2 PM UTC to save 15% and receive Austin High movie for free.

Weedcraft Inc explores the business of producing, breeding and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country's complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.
Fix release again.
& tab new releases on main store page.
Post edited April 11, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Excellent idea for a game! Reminds me a little of Drug Wars from the old days. I've been eagerly awaiting this release.
Looks interesting, but weed's already legal here, so... :P
EDIT: The problem has been corrected.
Post edited April 11, 2019 by Themken
TerriblePurpose: Looks interesting, but weed's already legal here, so... :P
Remind me again why I still live in the fucking U.S.!?

Jesus, I'm only a few miles from Canada! I'm an idiot!
Smoking is bad for your health. Prepare a nice cup of tea instead or bake a cake.
Mmm sweet weed ! time to make a weed factory.

Weed isn't legal here in my country though but weed games are :p but i don't care anyway.
Post edited April 11, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
Themken: Smoking is bad for your health. Prepare a nice cup of tea instead or bake a cake.
how about vaping ...

nice game, looking forward!
tinyE: Jesus, I'm only a few miles from Canada! I'm an idiot!
Or you could come visit one of the states which have legalized it. Never really cared much for pot, but if I wanted to I could blaze some MJ without legal repercussions here.
Post edited April 11, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
tinyE:
Mr.Mumbles: Or you could come visit one of the states which have legalized it.
that is fading, thanks to the current administration.

Michigan legalized it and then promptly made it virtually impossible to sell anywhere.
Themken: Smoking is bad for your health. Prepare a nice cup of tea instead or bake a cake.
POT BROWNIES! :D
Post edited April 11, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: POT BROWNIES! :D
Something like that might have been what I had in mind but let us say that officially I meant quite normal sweet bakings, yes normal.
_mz_: how about vaping ...
I know too little about its health risks.
Post edited April 11, 2019 by Themken
Themken: @GOG! Clicking on the game card link in the news post leads nowhere/to all games.
Hey, just checked and the link looks working :)
Ashleee: Hey, just checked and the link looks working :)
Quick question: if we own the movie (Austin High) already, do we get a gift code?
Mr.Mumbles: but if I wanted to I could blaze some MJ without legal repercussions here.
Pepsi already tried that and it didn't work out so well for them.