It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A game that will surely captivate the fans of mind-boggling psychological thrillers. The Shattering is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 28th April, 2 PM UTC.

Enjoy the dynamic environments, beautiful aesthetic, and intriguing story. Enter the mind of John Evans, where you struggle to piece together the fragments of your past and present.
BreOl72: https://bit.ly/3cBC7bN (netmarketshare.com - Operating System Share by Version)
Spoiler alert: it's 51.57%
The 3% for Windows 8.1 made me chuckle because I'm one of them.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, it's not by choice. :P
Post edited April 22, 2020 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: The 3% for Windows 8.1 made me chuckle because I'm one of them.
I'm running Win 10 on all my systems, now.
First was my gaming desktop, immediately at release of Win 10, while I kept Win 8.1 on my laptops.
My gaming laptop followed shortly after, when I was sure that I'd stay with Win 10.
And my oldest laptop finally received the Win 10 upgrade shortly before the possibility for a free upgrade ended (officially).
Haven't looked back since.
Acriz: For me it says:

Look at the minimum system requirements, there is only Win 10 mentioned.

Yeah, I wondered about that too.
Maxvorstadt:
As long as it says "Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10) " I assume that this will be the case. I am not sure but it could be that the Win10 reqs are the official requirements made by the devs/publisher and that GOG has tested the game on the other still used and listed OSes and guaranteed it to run on those as well. However with GOGs new refund policy you could always test if it still runs on Win7 or Win8 and if not refund it. I do agree however IF it should still be able to play this on systems other than Win10 it is bad marketing to exclude those systems. My guess is that the devs simply never tested it and therefore wanted to be cautious and only included the system they developed and tested the game on.

And my assumption seems to be correct:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/606230/discussions/0/1736593325992710566/
Post edited April 22, 2020 by MarkoH01