It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for a bit of sporty emotions? We got you! Super Arcade Football is now out, with a -20% launch discount until April 11th, 2:30PM UTC!

Super Arcade Football is a fast-paced, modern take on classic football games that's easy to learn and hard to master, with match modifiers, online and local multiplayer, and custom tournaments, every match is sure to be a nail-biter.

Now on GOG!
is this like sensible soccer?
Looks interesting, hope this makes more games from this company make their way to GOG, the racing game they made before looks fun!
Local multiplayer? Coop?

Why not just: LAN support?

Now my question still is: Does it support LAN?
Propably not since it is not mentioned in the text.
Looks nice, I'll keep it on my wishlist for now. I'm not a great football fan but arcade football games can be fun (like Nintendo World Cup back then :) )
Post edited March 28, 2024 by Atreyu666
Very nice! Definitely has some Sensible Soccer vibe. And it is very cool that the soundtrack is created by Barry Leitch! Wishlisted.
Isn't this game already abandoned by the dev ?
GOG.com: Release: Super Arcade Football
Modifiers
Do you want the goals to be bigger, or the pitch to be covered in mud, or meteors to fall from the sky?!
Nope. Why would I want that?
Wait! It has a story??
Post edited March 28, 2024 by CarChris
I feel so tired: Isn't this game already abandoned by the dev ?
I am not sure about that but there was something in the St***m game page about how in the beginning it was a 3-D version but then after the EA it became a 2D pixelated game that got some EA buyers bent out of shape.
Post edited March 28, 2024 by allope
allope: there was something in the St***m game page about how in the beginning it was a 3-D version but then after the EA it became a 2D pixelated game that got some EA buyers bent out of shape.
it looked like this 7 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6obcYUzR84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSfL33bzoYc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOOvIQ4_Fx4
Post edited March 28, 2024 by I feel so tired
I feel so tired: it looked like this 7 years ago
Wow, these all look so practically the same that really, I'd be hard pressed to tell what changed aside from the color of the pitch?
Holy crap. A full 9MB needed for this game?
Found a decent gameplay video of it in action.
I feel so tired: it looked like this 7 years ago
I can't get my head wrapped around how people think the released pixel-art version looks worse than the early 3D-based one. The latter looks like the ultimate generic indie game. The pixel art looks nice but simple, but most importantly gives the game a lot more personality than flat-shaded characters of old.

Either way, it looks far less janky than the Golazo games and deliberately a bit slower-paced than old Sensi which I always a found a bit too fast in my view.

Wouldn't mind seeing more arcadey soccer games like Super Soccer Blast.
Post edited March 29, 2024 by P-E-S
Kind of like Sensible Soccer I guess, more pixelated?
Post edited March 31, 2024 by pferreira1983