It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for a bit of sporty emotions? We got you! Super Arcade Football is now out, with a -20% launch discount until April 11th, 2:30PM UTC!

Super Arcade Football is a fast-paced, modern take on classic football games that's easy to learn and hard to master, with match modifiers, online and local multiplayer, and custom tournaments, every match is sure to be a nail-biter.

Now on GOG!
pferreira1983: Kind of like Sensible Soccer I guess, more pixelated?
I have been playing it and it is like a stripped down version of Sensi. I have gone for the story mode which has so far consisted of me buying my local club that was about to go under for £1 and playing half a dozen games in the amateur league (I assume there is promotion to the next level at some point).

The controls are directional movement and a fire button that you hold down for how hard you want to shoot, with some after-bend available. There is no heading in the game.
The ball sticks to your players feet as it would in Sensi, rather than bouncing of them as happens in Kick Off 2.

What I have played so far, while being relatively enjoyable, has been ridiculously easy. I have yet to concede a goal, don't bother to use my wingers/ wide midfielders and just a couple of passes up the centre of the pitch to my strikers and then shoot.
The refs are super lenient, I am hacking the opposition to pieces and have so far received one yellow and one red card.

I am hoping that the game will become more challenging when I eventually get promoted but I think the real fun to be had here has to be in multiplayer.
Doc0075: I have been playing it and it is like a stripped down version of Sensi. I have gone for the story mode which has so far consisted of me buying my local club that was about to go under for £1 and playing half a dozen games in the amateur league (I assume there is promotion to the next level at some point).

The controls are directional movement and a fire button that you hold down for how hard you want to shoot, with some after-bend available. There is no heading in the game.
The ball sticks to your players feet as it would in Sensi, rather than bouncing of them as happens in Kick Off 2.

What I have played so far, while being relatively enjoyable, has been ridiculously easy. I have yet to concede a goal, don't bother to use my wingers/ wide midfielders and just a couple of passes up the centre of the pitch to my strikers and then shoot.
The refs are super lenient, I am hacking the opposition to pieces and have so far received one yellow and one red card.

I am hoping that the game will become more challenging when I eventually get promoted but I think the real fun to be had here has to be in multiplayer.
Thanks for clarifying.
Doc0075: What I have played so far, while being relatively enjoyable, has been ridiculously easy.
That's a very good thing in my book. I want to relax when playing games. No need for frustration :)
Doc0075: [...] buying my local club that was about to go under for £1 [...]
Safe to say that if you bought it for £1, it already had gone under. ;P