It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Staxel is now available DRM-free Get it 25% off until April 18th, 10pm UTC.

Enter the vibrant, voxel-based world of Staxel and get to business! Shape up your long neglected farm, meet the cooky townsfolk, feed the animals, go fishing, help around town, and even invite some friends over!
Power *pop*.
GOG.com: Staxel is now available DRM-free Get it 25% off until April 18th, 10pm UTC.

Enter the vibrant, voxel-based world of Staxel and get to business! Shape up your long neglected farm, meet the cooky townsfolk, feed the animals, go fishing, help around town, and even invite some friends over!
As i wrote in the other thread : The system requirements description is missing from the game page .

Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2Ghz (or equivalent)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 1GB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 12 GB available space
Post edited April 12, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
GOG.com: Staxel is now available DRM-free Get it 25% off until April 18th, 10pm UTC.

i_hope_you_rot: As i wrote in the other thread : The system requirements description is missing from the game page .

Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2Ghz (or equivalent)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 1GB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 12 GB available space
OMG fixing now...
Gameplay :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fApL_ZdEj-g
Holy crap, this actually looks like a pretty great game.

Hopefully they keep updating this game and don't abandon it. Just based from personal experience with games like these, they really get better over time. See basically every other modern games of that type ever made.
low rated
http://mods.playstaxel.com is unavailable .

Is this means the game tided up to Steam Workshop ?

If yes , it's not worth the money .
GOG.com: Staxel is now available DRM-free
Well it's about time as the game was released AGES ago (in non-DRM-free version elsewhere)...
It's good that GOG is getting more indie games...

EDIT:

Will we get any free extras?
Post edited April 12, 2019 by B1tF1ghter
GOG.com: Staxel is now available DRM-free
B1tF1ghter: Well it's about time as the game was released AGES ago (in non-DRM-free version elsewhere)...

EDIT:

Its been here "in Dev" for ages

Played it a few months ago, looking forward to seeing how it plays now.
minecraft?
pkk234: minecraft?
veg craft
B1tF1ghter: Well it's about time as the game was released AGES ago (in non-DRM-free version elsewhere)...

EDIT:

mechmouse: Its been here "in Dev" for ages

Played it a few months ago, looking forward to seeing how it plays now.
OK. My bad... Guess I forgot about it... Sorry :/...
GOG.com: Enter the vibrant, voxel-based world of Staxel and get to business!
Shape up your long neglected farm,
meet the cooky townsfolk,
feed the animals,
go fishing,
help around town,
and even invite some friends over!
So, this is basically "Stardew Valley" in MineCraft-3D?
How much did it grow since in-dev? I could loose myself very easily in this kind of games (about 200 hours in Portia alone, and let's not to speak of Terraria or Stardew valley). But the in-dev reviews for this are pretty harsh, and I still have my hands full with Forgotten gods...
huan: How much did it grow since in-dev? I could loose myself very easily in this kind of games (about 200 hours in Portia alone, and let's not to speak of Terraria or Stardew valley). But the in-dev reviews for this are pretty harsh, and I still have my hands full with Forgotten gods...
I haven't tried the game myself but a friend sent me this link to the Staxel Launch Day message: https://mailchi.mp/235e8fb094d7/staxel-launch-day?e=63dac12272
It looks like they are listing changes and new stuff on that page, but since I haven't tried the game before I can't tell how big the changes are :)