It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a dark cyberpunk world shattered by plagues and wars, you become a neural police detective who hacks into the jagged minds of others. Observer: System Redux, the definitive vision of the award-winning cyberpunk thriller, is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 17th November 2020, 5 PM UTC!

Furthermore, Observer: System Redux Deluxe Edition (along with the OST and digital artbook) will be available on GOG.COM at the same price as the standard game until 24th November, 5 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
No idea if I'm the only 1, but I bought the Deluxe Edition 5 days ago.
My order history says I did. The store says I own it.
However my library only shows the normal edition without extras.
Eagerly awaiting deluxe edition goods that I bought.
The original version now seems to be delisted. Is it included as a goodie on the redux one?
Please use this link if your goodies don't show in your library. =)
Goods received btw. Appreciated.
I did the account refresh before I posted, guess I was too quick. They're there now. Thanks.
I don't understand, do I have the Deluxe?

How do we know we have that one? Soundtrack and artbook?
Post edited November 10, 2020 by Zoidberg
Edit: Nevermind, I forgot the original started with a ">"...

So no auto-upgrade to owners of the original version, I take it?
Post edited November 10, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
Zoidberg: I don't understand, do I have the Deluxe?

How do we know we have that one? Soundtrack and artbook?
Affirmative
WinterSnowfall: Edit: Nevermind, I forgot the original started with a ">"...

So no auto-upgrade to owners of the original version, I take it?
For original owners, the new version was available for preorder at 80% discount.
Ghildrean: For original owners, the new version was available for preorder at 80% discount.
Thanks. Must have missed it, but I'm not entirely sure I would have taken advantage of it anyway. I guess I'll wait until it eventually goes on sale.
Is it "Shitty Remaster Week"?

First we get NuXIII with a staggering - and altogether well deserved! - 1.9 user score.

And then we have this...

The comparison pics should speak for themselves. At first I thought it was a bug and textures didn't display properly because my graphics card simply couldn't handle the super ultra RTX HD Deluxe Whathaveyou graphx. But from what I've seen on youtube, this is how it's supposed to look...
Attachments:
nu.jpg (422 Kb)
old.jpg (193 Kb)
fronzelneekburm: Is it "Shitty Remaster Week"?

First we get NuXIII with a staggering - and altogether well deserved! - 1.9 user score.

And then we have this...

The comparison pics should speak for themselves. At first I thought it was a bug and textures didn't display properly because my graphics card simply couldn't handle the super ultra RTX HD Deluxe Whathaveyou graphx. But from what I've seen on youtube, this is how it's supposed to look...
Did not play it yet but your pic of the new version looks as if there's a special scanning mode turned on which is not the case in the pic you made of the old game.
Post edited November 12, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: your pic of the new version looks as if there's a special scanning mode turned on
If only...

I assure you, this is what it actually looks like. Check it on youtube, it's right at the beginning of the game. I honestly thought it was my graphics card glitching out, but the various benchmarking videos (that I assume have all the settings maxed out) look exactly the same. Once you get into the apartment of the first murder victim, the color changes to something more natural looking. Why they decided to slap these obscene color filters on top of everything is beyond me.
Post edited November 12, 2020 by fronzelneekburm