It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello,
Due to the workload related to the Partisans 1941 release and the upcoming updates, we had to postpone the release of the game on GOG store.

We want to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and we had to make the difficult decision to concentrate our efforts on limited focal points.

We can’t say exactly when the game might be available here, but we’ll definitely keep you updated.
low rated
Steam it is then. D:
TeamDaedalic:
Thank you for your clarification. I assume 3 months then...

Odd that your account has not received a yellow badge of developer for formal appearance.
TeamDaedalic: ...
Thanks for the info it's good to know that it is still planned to be released on Gog.
TeamDaedalic: Hello,
Due to the workload related to the Partisans 1941 release and the upcoming updates, we had to postpone the release of the game on GOG store.

We want to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and we had to make the difficult decision to concentrate our efforts on limited focal points.

We can’t say exactly when the game might be available here, but we’ll definitely keep you updated.
Besten Dank, for ze heads up.
I can wait.

And yes, talk to GoG for the special orange dev/publisher font colouring, if you haven't already.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by Swedrami
high rated
Sure. https://steamcommunity.com/app/1227530/discussions/0/4835136555190032029/ Nothing at all to do with online validation.
high rated
TomNook: Steam it is then. D:
The wait for a Gog release it is, then.

It's not like I don't have a backlog full of games I need to play anyway.

Besides, in these times of games being launched half finished (not that Daedalic has a bad track record, of course) , the early buyers are usually paying for the "privilege" of doing QA for the publisher. I prefer to pick a game a while after launch with the bugs patched out. Not to mention that it sometimes I get a decent discount for it.

EDIT: Also, the dev might need some extra time in cases where there is DRM to be rooted out, like it appears to be the case
Post edited October 16, 2020 by joppo
TeamDaedalic:
Cadaver747: Thank you for your clarification. I assume 3 months then...

Odd that your account has not received a yellow badge of developer for formal appearance.
It did, but for some reason it takes longer than usual to process.
chandra: It did, but for some reason it takes longer than usual to process.
But that is exactly the usual process at gog, right? :p

---

Furthermore, I consider that Batman Arkham Series must be released on GOG. :)
Post edited October 16, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678
TeamDaedalic: Hello,

Thank you for the update.

Wish it could have been here at launch... but understand.

Though... many of us buy almost exclusively at GOG and really hope it comes here sooner than later. We really want to play it! ;)
Oh well, I'll wait for the release then.
TeamDaedalic:
I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but thank you for giving us an update. Communication with your users does wonders to make them happy when something goes off the rails like it did now.
high rated
That sudden removal was disappointing news.

Considering an online DRM have since been added to the game, (not an awfully inconvenient one mind you but still goes against GOG values) it makes me doubt it will be released here anytime soon. Either the developers or the publisher seem to have conflicted views about DRM-free products. If it's merely a workload issue, then why adding to that by suddenly implementing an additional DRM despite originally planning to release on GOG?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/quixoticaxis/recommended/1227530?tscn=1602858163

I was puzzled by that complete 180° and several threads on Steam mentioning the DRM have been deleted, preventing the discussion. The store page does not mention it at all either. From my own experience as a moderator, hiding it will only spark speculation and make it worse... all the more here on GOG where customers are especially attentive to everything related to business practices.

Aren't a huge number of Daedalic games already available DRM-free either here or on Humble and selling just fine? This whole situation is quite the headscratcher.
Post edited October 20, 2020 by lukaself
Later it will be released here, more bugs will be fixed, so I have no problems with it. Also more reviews will be available and backlog will be smaller.
joppo: The wait for a Gog release it is, then.
off the wishlist it goes, then.
I really wanted to play this game. I was not sure if it will appear on GOG since many Russian devs tend to stick to their beloved Steam, and I was very happy when it was announced to release on GOG. I was willing to buy this on release.
and now they basically say 'fuck you 'coz you ARRR a filthy pirate'. likewise, dear devpub. likewise. enjoy your Steam sales and your DRM over DRM over DRM.
and thanks for the heads-up anyway.