It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TeamDaedalic: Hello,
Due to the workload related to the Partisans 1941 release and the upcoming updates, we had to postpone the release of the game on GOG store.

We want to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and we had to make the difficult decision to concentrate our efforts on limited focal points.

We can’t say exactly when the game might be available here, but we’ll definitely keep you updated.
Translation: Due to our deliberate decision to introduce online activation to our game - you have to visit this website to activate your copy, we must delay DRM-free release on GOG.

The most DRM any Daedalic game ever had was Night of the Rabbit and it could be seen as an homage to classic copy protection measures. They even managed to have you use this each time you start up a game.

Now this? Bye-bye Daedalic, 't was nice to know you. Keep your games and pay undivided attention to where money and felt protection lies: Steam.

Fun fact: The game was out a day after they released it on Steam. Go figure the level of added protection they introduce to their games. Goes a long way reading how even Steam customers oppose this step. But, well, let fools be fooled and fool themselves, I guess? ;-)
Post edited April 05, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
kai2: Any word?
Sorry for the late reply, I don't seem to understand how forum notifications work here. I have yet to receive any reply whatsoever from my multiple attempts at contacting the publisher through different methods. Apparently customer service is not exactly a top priority - or any priority at all - at Team Daedalic ;)
steffen17: Sorry for the late reply, I don't seem to understand how forum notifications work here. I have yet to receive any reply whatsoever from my multiple attempts at contacting the publisher through different methods. Apparently customer service is not exactly a top priority - or any priority at all - at Team Daedalic ;)
steffen17: Sorry for the late reply, I don't seem to understand how forum notifications work here. I have yet to receive any reply whatsoever from my multiple attempts at contacting the publisher through different methods. Apparently customer service is not exactly a top priority - or any priority at all - at Team Daedalic ;)
Here is all you need to know in a nutshell:

They released a DLC and a patch for the game on Steam, they haven't removed the online activation the game has bugs, the developer's website is in-development since forever and Daedalic obviously doesn't care.

This is why I would suggest to you to stop wasting time on this. If they don't care, which obviously they don't, you should also not waste any money on their games.
Post edited November 08, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
Mori_Yuki: This is why I would suggest to you to stop wasting time on this. If they don't care, which obviously they don't, you should also not waste any money on their games.
Ah, didn't know about the DLC, thanks for the pointer.
Well, they finally released it on GOG now. Still pissed about the rudeness of not getting replies through the various means I tried to contact them and the price is obviously silly (historical low for the steam release of the extended edition was 15,72€, on GOG it's 30) so I'll wait.

Edit: And this wasn't a one-off ages ago. It's been <20€ eight times on steam, most recently less than 2 weeks ago. Pretty sure it was also part of a humble choice but don't quote me on that.
Post edited February 15, 2022 by steffen17