It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Glass. I don't remember other movie trying to debunk its own main idea. It failed and bored me, I did not watch it until the end. I expected more considering Split was a very good movie.
"IPCRESS File"(1965), first of three Harry Palmer spy flicks with the inimitable Sir Michael Caine in the lead role. Oh-so-droll dialogue, as only the Brits can script and toss it off.
Multiple times just now, I kept mis-reading "first of three Harry Potter spy flicks" and wondered how I missed sequels of that nature.
LegoDnD: Multiple times just now, I kept mis-reading "first of three Harry Potter spy flicks" and wondered how I missed sequels of that nature.
Sequels: "Funeral in Berlin"(1966), "Billion Dollar Brain"(1967), based on the Len Deighton novels. These last two films were stolen by the hilarious Oskar Homolka, playing, of all things, a Russian Army Colonel with a delightful sense of wry humour, as well as a hearty laugh. A "grim" old Bolshevik indeed! ((;--))
I watched all Star Wars movies on TV with Ukrainian translation - voice and text. I want to mention that Ukrainian translation companies do a great job - high quality translations. Only 12 years ago there were a lot of channels on TV that almost 24/7 broadcast cool movies with russian (puki) translation. Nowadays there are about 93% of all channels broadcast movies with Ukrainian translation and I must say I love such idea - more Ukrainians will watch movies, shows, and soaps with Ukrainian translation more they will start to speak the Ukrainian language on streets, in shops, and at work!
I want to believe that Ukrainian language will be The First and Main language and English will be The Second necessary language in Ukraine.
If someone wants to learn German, French, and Korean language - that is completely good, but Ukrainian language deserves to be the First and Main language in Ukraine!
Post edited 2 days ago by MolodyiGamer63