It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

almozayaf: I was searching on GOG to see if they release any old classic recently but the only why I find is to look at the new releases one by one, is there a better way?
Something else that will be a problem is games which have been rereleased or remastered which don't have the games original release date.
toxicTom: They are classic now. Yes I feel very old too...
Crisco1492: This just reminds me of Bowling for Soup. And... damn, that song is already fifteen years old. Debbie is a grandma now.
This one is much better,imo, as far as bowling for soup is concerned. It also describes many who post online on social media.
Crisco1492: This just reminds me of Bowling for Soup. And... damn, that song is already fifteen years old. Debbie is a grandma now.
GameRager: This one is much better,imo, as far as bowling for soup is concerned. It also describes many who post online on social media.
I prefer "1985" myself, but "High School Never Ends" is still a good one. Just not all that relevant to discussion of how the music of our youth is now 'classic'.

I also liked "Punk Rock 101", or at least the music video, back in high school. I didn't realize that it was meant as a parody of the mainstreaming of punk (similar to how "What Does the Fox Say" parodies contemporary pop) until much later.
GameRager: This one is much better,imo, as far as bowling for soup is concerned. It also describes many who post online on social media.
Crisco1492: I prefer "1985" myself, but "High School Never Ends" is still a good one. Just not all that relevant to discussion of how the music of our youth is now 'classic'.

I also liked "Punk Rock 101", or at least the music video, back in high school. I didn't realize that it was meant as a parody of the mainstreaming of punk (similar to how "What Does the Fox Say" parodies contemporary pop) until much later.
I was just bringing it up as it relates to the band you mentioned.....it is a good song, though, at any rate. :)
I just go
https://www.gog.com/games?page=1&sort=release_asc&system=windows_xp,windows_vista,windows_7,windows_8,windows_10
Post edited January 23, 2020 by vBDKv
winner winner chicken dinner