It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was searching on GOG to see if they release any old classic recently but the only why I find is to look at the new releases one by one, is there a better way?
15 years = old?

fuck, I'm a dinosaur!
tinyE: 15 years = old?

fuck, I'm a dinosaur!
In the context of "graphics", those 15+ year old 3D games can look pretty ancient.
I recently finished Gabriel Knight 3 - Great game, great experience... but I do wish those character models had actual fingers. :-P
almozayaf: I was searching on GOG to see if they release any old classic recently but the only why I find is to look at the new releases one by one, is there a better way?
You can use mrkgnao's magog search engine, it allows filtering by release date AND date of addition, among many other things.

EDIT: Hm, when I search for games older than 2005 that were added since the beginning of 2018, I only find Jill of the Jungle and Carmageddon TDR 2000. If you go back further, you'll find a bit more, and it seems like the most recent additions (last month or so) are not considered in the search yet, but it doesn't look like they added a lot of old games during the last year. JMich used to keep track of the amount of new games, older games and really old pre-2K games, but I think he stopped a year ago or so.
Post edited May 11, 2019 by Leroux
I remember there used to be a method of finding games by year, but it disappeared. Not sure why.
I find a way , It really work look like GOG had this option long time ago and removed from the option menu but still in the site script

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/removed_search_page_filter_workarounds
I also wish there was a way to check and see which of your wishlist votes were fulfilled besides scrolling to find it. Which is a needle in a haystack.

fuck, I'm a dinosaur!
I draw the line at 90's movies being called classics :p

fuck, I'm a dinosaur!
foxworks: I draw the line at 90's movies being called classics :p
the classic rock station up here keeps playing Nirvana.

It's driving me nuts.
tinyE: the classic rock station up here keeps playing Nirvana.

It's driving me nuts.
Yeah, that's bullsh*t.

It's driving me nuts.
They are classic now. Yes I feel very old too...

It's driving me nuts.
toxicTom: They are classic now. Yes I feel very old too...
This just reminds me of Bowling for Soup. And... damn, that song is already fifteen years old. Debbie is a grandma now.
toxicTom: They are classic now. Yes I feel very old too...
Crisco1492: This just reminds me of Bowling for Soup. And... damn, that song is already fifteen years old. Debbie is a grandma now.
This just healed me of 90s nostalgia. Thanks!!

It's driving me nuts.
If you're old enough to remember when Classic Rock was just Rock...

...you're due for a colonoscopy.

It's driving me nuts.
misteryo: If you're old enough to remember when Classic Rock was just Rock...

...you're due for a colonoscopy.
ACTUALLY

I'm 43, and typically 45-50 is when you start getting those.
It shouldn't be a problem for me because I can give one to myself, and I don't even need a camera. As anyone here will tell you, I pretty much have my head up my ass already.
Post edited May 12, 2019 by tinyE