It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
This game is a Metro Exodus killer

Chernobylite Official trailer 2019

Release is Autumn/Fall 2019 (Windows PC)

Chernobylite is a science-fiction survival horror experience, mixing the free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, unique crafting, and non-linear storytelling. Try to survive and reveal the twisted secrets of Chernobyl in the 3D-scanned recreation of the REAL Exclusion Zone.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1016800/Chernobylite/
Post edited February 16, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
high rated
Steam has tons of exclusives. I'm not sure why another one is a big deal.
low rated
Oww... the recommended system requirements

RECOMMENDED:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)
Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 45 GB available space
high rated
Oh, bad news guys: it may not be Steam exclusive like the title says, the devs will "consider GOG for sure".

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1016800/discussions/0/1777136225026772549/

Sucks for us, guess we'll have to cry.
Post edited February 16, 2019 by tfishell
low rated
tfishell: Oh, bad news guys: it may not be Steam exclusive like the title says, the devs will "consider GOG for sure".

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1016800/discussions/0/1777136225026772549/

Sucks for us, guess we'll have to cry.
Yeah... I was told it was exclusive to steam, BTW I don't know WTF you're getting at with that, "Sucks for us, guess we'll have to cry." comment.

GOG will probably say "It's too niche" for their store.
Post edited February 16, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
high rated
fr33kSh0w2012: BTW I don't know WTF you're getting at with that, "Sucks for us, guess we'll have to cry." comment.
He was getting at:

a) This thread title is ridiculous because nothing is "good" about a Steam exclusive. And

b) The actual good news it that this thread title is quite probably wrong.
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: BTW I don't know WTF you're getting at with that, "Sucks for us, guess we'll have to cry." comment.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: He was getting at:

a) This thread title is ridiculous because nothing is "good" about a Steam exclusive. And

b) The actual good news it that this thread title is quite probably wrong.
I see I thought he was having a NASTY STAB at me!
Ancient-Red-Dragon:
fr33kSh0w2012:
Anything exclusive outside of Gog is not good news.
fr33kSh0w2012: ...
I don't know, personally I make a difference between "real" exclusives and "de-facto" exclusives, as in where there is some contract binding a game to a platform forever or for a set amount of time or where a game is release on a single platform simply because the devs don't have time, resources or will to release it on another one.

In the later the devs can always change their mind at any time and release it on Gog or other places to, while with the former they are bound by a contract and have to wait for the exclusivity window to expire.
Nothing particularly ground breaking there. Why is it a "Metro Killer?" That's a bit of an immature statement, is it not?
Metro Killer ? S.T.A.L.K.E.R SOC and COP has both already been out for many years and even then they are not the same type of games and i doubt Chernobylite will be up to par even with the games flaws. Better atmosphere than Metro ever had and i fucking love Metro (2033 and Last Light).
Post edited February 16, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
> Good News
> steam exclusive

Excuse me? Steam exclusives are good news now? What the hell.
darthspudius: Nothing particularly ground breaking there. Why is it a "Metro Killer?" That's a bit of an immature statement, is it not?
Considering Metro is more of an action shooter survival and this is psychological horror, yeah. Looks more like a horror STALKER than anything like Metro, and I LOVE STALKER.
high rated
I missed the part where this is good news? I have no intention of purchasing anything from Steam or Epic.

Oh right...

Steam exclusive = Good
Epic Games exclusive = Bad

And while I hope this game turn out great, I'm not sure what's more ridiculous; labeling an unfinished game as a "Metro Exodus Killer" when you probably haven't even played Metro Exodus, or the fact you had to put "Metro" in the title of your post... come on fella.
The game does really look fun to play but I don't think it will be a Metro killer.