It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
mechmouse: Sony had Wipeout
SirPrimalform: Was that actually exclusive? Despite Sony buying Psygnosis, I had Wipeout for the N64.
Yeah but the n64 version looked like shit, I also had it on N64

N64 Version

PS1 version

they basically look similar but ps1 version had better soundtrack and felt right the N64 version played like shit and had a real repetitive soundtrack

check out the Pop up in the 64 version.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
lumengloriosum: Is it safe to assume it's a spirital successor to STALKER?
There already is a successor to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. being developed.
I don't think this game is going to be Metro killer... Just why should it be? Stories describe two different places, even two different countries if I'm not mistaken.
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah but the n64 version looked like shit, I also had it on N64

N64 Version

PS1 version

they basically look similar but ps1 version had better soundtrack and felt right the N64 version played like shit and had a real repetitive soundtrack

check out the Pop up in the 64 version.
The PS1 version undoubtedly had a better soundtrack because of the possibility of redbook audio. However, that PS1 video is definitely emulated and probably looks a lot better than a real PS1 looked. On the other hand I think that N64 footage looks like it was captured from a real N64, hence the blurriness.

Here's what looks to me to be real PS1 footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRSVrkzDyuA

Plenty of pop in and lots of that strange juddering texture syndrome that plagues the entire PS1. I have no idea what the technical term is.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by SirPrimalform
There is a Kickstarter-campaign for Chernobylite, I asked the developers about relasing the game on GOG and got the following answer:
"Hi. We like the GOG, but first we need to go Steam because our game will have a Close Alpha and Early Access stages that we need to go through before we finish the development and will be able to set up the other platforms."

So there you have it. The game might turn up on "the GOG".
lumengloriosum: Is it safe to assume it's a spirital successor to STALKER?
Probably a lot more linear but otherwise, yeah.